Recommendation for 120/70R12?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
ressl
Expatriate
Germany

Recommendation for 120/70R12?

Post by ressl »

Hi all,
I got a new motor*) for my motorbike and since the old tire is quite run down, it makes no sense to put it on the new one. But what to buy? My staff is totally font of this cheap, reinforced stuff, however I am looking for something more reliable and sturdy (road tire, not mud stuff). Has anyone any recommendations of what to buy - and where? (I am located in Phnom Penh)

*) electric, custom built 3kW hub motor, optimized for 75km/h (the maximum, physical possible speed at this rated power)
Driving on Cambodian roads is just like playing a classic arcade top scroller. The only difference is a force feedback controller, the limitation to only one life and the inability to restart, once Game Over