North Korea vs. Cambodia vs. The United States

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Bert Spaggiari
Expatriate
Cambodia

North Korea vs. Cambodia vs. The United States

Post by Bert Spaggiari »

---->'BANISH HIM!'
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: North Korea vs. Cambodia vs. The United States

Post by Username Taken »

Do you want to explain where Cambodia fits into this?

The video is titled "What Happens If You Immigrate To North Korea".

And, when you say "---->'BANISH HIM!'", are you asking to be banished?
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:06 am
And, when you say "---->'BANISH HIM!'", are you asking to be banished?
Oh, please!?
Surely the last thing needed is more obscure guessing games that deteriorate into some other twisted reality.

Unless of course it’s in Asinine…

(Maybe it’s time for a guideline along the lines of having some preamble from the OP/respondent to identify what the random link refers to)
Bert Spaggiari
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bert Spaggiari »

A thread about North Korea and Username Taken unironically takes the moral high ground suggesting he will do me a favor and Banish me. For what?, 'Insolence'? Not even a two day vacation?, just straight to the woods? Maybe I should grovel more, like Freightdog.
---->'BANISH HIM!'
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Bert Spaggiari wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:02 pm A thread about North Korea and Username Taken unironically takes the moral high ground suggesting he will do me a favor and Banish me. For what?, 'Insolence'? Not even a two day vacation?, just straight to the woods? Maybe I should grovel more, like Freightdog.
I don’t grovel. My knees simply aren’t up to it. However, you do seem to fit a certain profile, and confirm it by not taking on board the comments made, instead opting for petulance. Good for you. Stand your ground.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Bert Spaggiari wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:02 pm A thread about North Korea and Username Taken unironically takes the moral high ground suggesting he will do me a favor and Banish me. For what?, 'Insolence'? Not even a two day vacation?, just straight to the woods? Maybe I should grovel more, like Freightdog.
The high moral ground??? I was simply asking how Cambodia fitted into the thread. And, then asking the meaning of your sig line.

As expected, you decided to reply showing your true colors, and considering that it appears that you have previous form, a banishing is most likely on the cards. Keep it up so we can hasten your expectations.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:28 pm
I don’t grovel. My knees simply aren’t up to it. However, you do seem to fit a certain profile, and confirm it by not taking on board the comments made, instead opting for petulance. Good for you. Stand your ground.
Absolutely right, don't take any crap from the mods Bert. Keep posting shite from the Daily Mail and radom YouTube videos and keep arguing with the mods. TOF is still there for you to fall back on, you'll fit right in.

:stir:

p.s. I am being unironical :facepalm:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Vlad's back!
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Jan 30, 2023 12:06 pm Vlad's back!
I'm honestly surprised he's still alive.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic