Serve & Support? No more in America

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Serve & Support? No more in America

Post by Kenr »

There are good people and bad people in every profession. That being said, when you give a power-hungry narcissist a gun, badge, and authority, that’s just a recipe for disaster.

I just hope the Feds stay out of it so that these five (5) former police officers spend whatever time they may get in a state facility and not in Club Fed.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Freightdog wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:54 am
phuketrichard wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:48 am police were never really god guys …… but these guys take it to another level: and than lied to boot :facepalm:
That first part isn’t really true- is that your genuine opinion? Certainly the well publicized negative incidents across the US might give that impression. There’s plenty of idiots everywhere to put a bad perception on things.
growing up in the dc area in the 50's-60's and attending junior and high school in schools that were 40% black
I'd say yes its true :beer3:
I just hope the Feds stay out of it so that these five (5) former police officers spend whatever time they may get in a state facility and not in Club Fed.
The officers were charged with second-degree murder, official misconduct, aggravated kidnapping, official oppression and aggravated assault
No fed crimes, UNLESS they try and get them for violating his civil rights

cops in jails never do well and spend most of their time in protective custody
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 12:46 pm
Freightdog wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:54 am
phuketrichard wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:48 am police were never really god guys …… but these guys take it to another level: and than lied to boot :facepalm:
That first part isn’t really true- is that your genuine opinion? Certainly the well publicized negative incidents across the US might give that impression. There’s plenty of idiots everywhere to put a bad perception on things.
growing up in the dc area in the 50's-60's and attending junior and high school in schools that were 40% black
I'd say yes its true :beer3:
The officers were charged with second-degree murder, official misconduct, aggravated kidnapping, official oppression and aggravated assault
No fed crimes, UNLESS they try and get them for violating his civil rights

cops in jails never do well and spend most of their time in protective custody
Of course they violated his civil rights if they are guilty on the other charges.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Just seen the vid now on tv, it has enraged me, disgusting!
Groundhog day, these type of events happen over & over again.
How the fu#k can this nation be the leaders of the free world :cry:
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Yobbo wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 2:50 pm Just seen the vid now on tv, it has enraged me, disgusting!
Groundhog day, these type of events happen over & over again.
How the fu#k can this nation be the leaders of the free world :cry:
Rough video.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

2sevensclash
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by 2sevensclash »

It's fortunate that it wasn't a white man they beat to death. There would have been riots in the white ghettos all over the country. Cars set alight, shops looted, cities on fire, black people pulled from cars and beaten. Maybe a far left organisation called something like "white lives matter" would have been set up, who would have gone on to get millions of dollars much of which would have been stolen and used to buy luxury houses and mansions. :stir:
Little_Vicious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Little_Vicious »

Cooldude wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:33 am Where's BLM when you really need them?
You mean Blue Lives Matter, right? Funny how no one is supporting these cops. I wonder why that is.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

2sevensclash wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:14 pm It's fortunate that it wasn't a white man they beat to death.
Maybe they’re colour blind? The way one of them staggers around, it wouldn’t surprise me if his late shift coffee were a little Irish.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

Little_Vicious wrote: Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:36 am
Cooldude wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:33 am Where's BLM when you really need them?
You mean Blue Lives Matter, right? Funny how no one is supporting these cops. I wonder why that is.
Five officers to neutralize a 150 lbs man?
Boredom is like a shroud
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic