What are the options for an electric vehicle?

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
ressl
Expatriate
Germany

Re: What are the options for an electric vehicle?

Post by ressl »

I must been blind. The only thing I can see is the Christmas offer for $850 for one of the small things you get at one of the countless one-shot-sellers for $400. Even Oyika pulls out a real scooter (like a Click/Scoopy) for way less ($590 at the moment)
Driving on Cambodian roads is just like playing a classic arcade top scroller. The only difference is a force feedback controller, the limitation to only one life and the inability to restart, once Game Over
offroadscholar
Expatriate
Australia

Re: What are the options for an electric vehicle?

Post by offroadscholar »

ressl wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:47 am I must been blind. The only thing I can see is the Christmas offer for $850 for one of the small things you get at one of the countless one-shot-sellers for $400. Even Oyika pulls out a real scooter (like a Click/Scoopy) for way less ($590 at the moment)
Try scrolling down a bit more

https://www.facebook.com/TDSbusiness99
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic