No more cambodia draft outside of Phnom Penh

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: No more cambodia draft outside of Phnom Penh

Post by Anchor Moy »

hanno wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:58 pm
Anchor Moy wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:45 pm I just saw a Cambodia truck delivering draft beer to a restaurant on Kampot riverfront. Maybe they only stopped the supply to Sihanoukville ?
The Gods, even the truck drivers don't want to go to Sihanoukville anymore :stir:
Yeah, either that, or the kegs were being taken hostage. :rambo:
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

pissontheroof wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:12 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:47 pm That's funny. But I thought it meant "Pizza on the roof"?
i couldn’t remember phitsanulok and nobody could say it so i improvised my 1st email to pissontheroof and it stuck
there was a time long ago you could google pissontheroof and you’d reference me ..
Googled pissontheroof and yep you were referenced.. Got some crazy YouTube videos mate!

I must say your comments were wackier than the video... :lol:

pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Grand Barong wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:53 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:47 pm That's funny. But I thought it meant "Pizza on the roof"?
i couldn’t remember phitsanulok and nobody could say it so i improvised my 1st email to pissontheroof and it stuck
there was a time long ago you could google pissontheroof and you’d reference me ..
Googled pissontheroof and yep you were referenced.. Got some crazy YouTube videos mate!

Yea , I used to be kinda crazy .. I had about 10 you tube channels , i forget them all one was kiimaou if that’s the way I spelled it and one was pissontheroof spelled backwards
..but pissontheroof was going strong for awhile , I love to make wacky comments but here I can not .
. You could leave me a comment if you want ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
rogerrabbit
Expatriate

Post by rogerrabbit »

hdgh29 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:24 pm
Jo Bold wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 3:36 pm Just had a visit from our cambodia sales guy (sihanoukville). He told me that from now on cambodia stops selling draft beer outside of Phnom Penh. No new/last order allowed. We should inform them when our stock is finished, then they will come and pick up the equipment.
An interesting post, possibly incorrect. I spoke to a couple of bar owners here in Siem Reap this week, they knew nothing about this, and they were getting kegs of draft Cambodia as ordered. Maybe its just in S'ville...
They had informed my friend who owns bar in Kampot that they will stop selling it in Kampot as well. This happened this week.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Further comfirmation from Kampot:
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

pissontheroof wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 12:00 am
Grand Barong wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:53 pm

Yea , I used to be kinda crazy .. I had about 10 you tube channels , i forget them all one was kiimaou if that’s the way I spelled it and one was pissontheroof spelled backwards
..but pissontheroof was going strong for awhile , I love to make wacky comments but here I can not .
. You could leave me a comment if you want ..
Nice crib. Are you by any chance related to Ted Kaczynski?
Spoiler:
Image Image
one_dolla
Expatriate

Post by one_dolla »

Its like going back in time as Angkor draft has replaced Cambodia draft in quite a few places already in Kampot
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

one_dolla wrote: Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:53 am Its like going back in time as Angkor draft has replaced Cambodia draft in quite a few places already in Kampot
Also now available in Kampot, Ganzberg draft ...

To CEO draft beer drinkers: Please let us know the verdict on this one.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

It's absolutely disgusting from a can, maybe it's better draft? Would of just held out until Cambodia came back, I don't really see how they'll even make half their numbers compared to Cambodia draft.
Kangaruchi
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kangaruchi »

Angkor tastes good for the first couple of sips when icy cold and goes rapidly downhill from there.
I also found it gave heartburn, and diarrhoea, when I mentioned it to a friend who drank it he realised it was doing the same to him, neither of us will drink it now, if an establishment has only it on tap we move on, unless they have alternative cans at reasonable prices which few do
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic