Deep Fake Neighbour Wars - just entertainment?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
violet
Expatriate

Deep Fake Neighbour Wars - just entertainment?

Post by violet »

This. Deep Fake

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radi ... tvx-comedy

Read in link. Scroll down for a video. Tune in for the TV show. (The video in the link seems obviously fake but sometimes they aren’t)

I actually think this is a really bad decision as it is going to create demand for more deep fake and result in more and more deep fake content. It will be normalised soon. And how long will it take for humans to develop their evolutionary senses etc enough to recognise deep fakes for what they are and not be victims to scams, propaganda, and worrying manipulations?

Just because we can, doesn’t mean we should.
Last edited by violet on Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: What would Spitting Image be like if it was made in 2023?

Post by Jerry Atrick »

violet wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 1:06 pm This. Deep Fake

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radi ... tvx-comedy

Read in link. Scroll down for a video. Tune in for the TV show. (The video in the link seems obviously fake but sometimes they aren’t)

I actually think this is a really bad decision as it is going to create demand for more deep fake and result in more and more deep fake content. It will be normalised soon. And how long will it take for humans to develop their evolutionary senses etc enough to recognise deep fakes for what they are and not be victims to scams, propaganda, and worrying manipulations?

Just because we can, doesn’t mean we should.
I'm not giving the Guardian a click but I would point out that Spitting Image is still being made in 2023

violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Ok so bad thread title.

Title amended
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

So, the spitting image of Spitting Image was a real image.
Now let's check all movies one by one to see which ones have special effects, which ones not.
Avatar 2 ? (the first one was real, so i've been told)
The 5th Element ? (they DO have flying taxis,so...)
The Irishman ? (no special effect whatsoever, a good skin care + blue contact lenses on De Niro was all)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic