Transportation service

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
Thoeun Chanthorn
Tourist
Cambodia

Transportation service

Post by Thoeun Chanthorn »

Hello My name is Chanthorn. I am a van driver.We can arrange any level of accommodation you desire from simple guest house through to 5 star hotel and resorts. We have made connections with many accommodation providers from different levels through our extensive tour work. We work with only reputable suppliers who have a proven track record in the industry. Just let us know what type of accommodation you want us to organise for your trip and we will arrange the appropriate accommodation in the different locations you are going to visit. We’ll send you the details in advance so you can check out the selected holiday accommodation. If you then want us to change once you’ve viewed it on the internet we can do this for you. Welcome to Budget Cambodia Tours!! Let us help you plan your trip to Cambodia...See More Welcome to Budget Cambodia Tours!! Let us help you plan your trip to Cambodia Our Travel Service makes travelling in Cambodia easy, friendly and hassle free by providing a full range of travel services. We are able to provide vans, cars, mini buses or a full range of bus sizes and/or tuk tuk. Whether you are visiting Cambodia on holiday, coming for business, leading a visiting team working on a project, or hosting a visiting team with our Travel Service we can provide a complete service including hotel reservations, restaurants, transport within a city or between locations, tour guides and translators in English, Chinese, Korean, French or German. Our service is: • Friendly • Customer orientated • Provides an English speaking driver • Is flexible • Is a stress free service • We are Safe and Reliable • We are available 7 days per week • We maintain strong ethics Please feel free to contact me 017274784, 01727484 Email:[email protected] Best Regard, Thoeun Chanhtorn
islandlodger
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: Transportation service

Post by islandlodger »

Hi Thoeun
price of a car Koh Kong to Phnom Penh please
Cheers
islandlodger
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

islandlodger wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:11 am Hi Thoeun
Cheers
islandlodger
...ehhhmmm..did you realize that the OP is from 2019?
work is for people who cant find truffles
kagi
Expatriate
Switzerland

Post by kagi »

islandlodger wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 9:11 am Hi Thoeun
Cheers
islandlodger
Two weeks ago I saw a sign saying $70
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Last week I hired a taxi from Phnom Penh to Ratanakiri, about 580 km. I paid 400,000 r.
kagi
Expatriate
Switzerland

Post by kagi »

The entire length of highway 48 is under construction. Lots of rough sections and dusty
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic