Video of women standing and dancing to catch the sovereignty of a cocktail seller on Veng Sreng Street

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Video of women standing and dancing to catch the sovereignty of a cocktail seller on Veng Sreng Street

Post by Clutch Cargo »

^^
Google translate of vid title

From FB (translated):
Video of ladies dancing to catch customers. How dominating the cocktail seller on Veng Sreng Street, Chom Chao II District, Pursanchey District, Phnom Penh.
Citizens are requesting local authorities to take action and punish the roadside bartenders as it may endanger the citizens he is travelling.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Video of women standing and dancing to catch the sovereignty of a cocktail seller on Veng Sreng Street

Post by canucklhead »

Love the soundtrack!🙃
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Re: Video of women standing and dancing to catch the sovereignty of a cocktail seller on Veng Sreng Street

Post by Bongmab69 »

Oooh my preaaah, i love you clutch.
I ended up there 2 weeks ago with some ex-staff from Sharkys but had no idea where it was, they told me its behind airport, but had no idea how to find it back. My memorie had some big "indian-smog-issues" !! ??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic