one day i Bangkok

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
2sevensclash
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: one day i Bangkok

Post by 2sevensclash »

Couldn't help but think of this song

yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Very difficult to answer the question as I am living here nevertheless I will have breakfast with "B"

then go for massage with her,

Then will have lunch with "M"

then do some shopping,

Finally will have romantic dinner with the accountant

Ended up cuddling cos I lost my dxxk
Bubble T
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Bubble T »

M is definitely a dude, those hands don’t lie.
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

ItWasntMe wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 5:31 pm Good suggestions so far. Since it's just one-two days I want to stay in the center of good stuff. Not a big city person which is why I'm asking.
Ayutthaya is about a one-hour drive from BKK, or 2+ by train. It has the ruins of the former capital. It's a bit of tourist trap though, probably with dual pricing.

I can't really think of much to do in the 'Kok. It's so urbanized and a major hassle to get around.

Maybe go to the Saxophone Pub in the evening after dinner somewhere on the river? :unknown:
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Bubble T wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:39 am M is definitely a dude, those hands don’t lie.
Sorry I don't do that. "M" is into work out at the gym 3 hours a day 5 days a week, weekends she goes to the range with her Glock17, SIG P320 Legion and an Infinity and participate in competitions including tactical shootings. These explained her skinny and "well worn" hands. Among the 3 she's the one with the devil's body.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

yong wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:33 am
Bubble T wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:39 am M is definitely a dude, those hands don’t lie.
Sorry I don't do that. "M" is into work out at the gym 3 hours a day 5 days a week, weekends she goes to the range with her Glock17, SIG P320 Legion and an Infinity and participate in competitions including tactical shootings. These explained her skinny and "well worn" hands. Among the 3 she's the one with the devil's body.
you defintely won the lottery..

you also seem to prove the theory that the better the food you eat, the better the chicks get.
work is for people who cant find truffles
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

yong wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:33 am
I was going to say 'M' was my favorite. Love that cute button nose, that smile with those perfect SEA chicklet teeth and that snaky, lithe, torso and perky 'B' cups. She's got a body built for pleasing a man.

Which brings me to @Bubble T

Whilst you're not the only offender on CEO, I find it eminently fascinating, the odd gentleman on here, who find it compulsively required to be on ladyboy patrol with any and all photos posted.

I take a photo at face value unless it's blatantly obvious. I don't busy myself studying the minutiae of hand size, hint of Adams apple, degree of jaw line, ad infinitum.

FFS man......I think guys who do this fall into one of two catagories:

1. In the past they were duped by a ladyboy and only came to the horrid realization, postcoital, after a sticky sweet passion infused session of hideous butt-play. And have ever since, felt an immense, subconscious loss of manhood and feel the need to project this feeling of inadequacy by crying 'ladyboy' at every opportunity.

It's like those Christian preachers who spend just a tad too much time railing against homosexuality, who end up being outed as gay themselves.

or

2. They harbor an unrequited, possibly unconscious, desire for ladyboy companionship. The deep-seated realization that they may never fulfill this soul crushing need leads them to lash out in odd ways, such as calling the benign photo of a woman as that of a ladyboy.

Either case, I feel for you, as each is tragic and will only serve to wound your soul further, for the rest of your life.

Let your freak flag fly, bubs.....and let the rest of us enjoy photos of lovely SEA women without the uncalled-for scrutiny of your strange ladyboy acumen.

And that goes for the rest of you badgers out there, I know I've called out a couple of you for similar behavior.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

ItWasntMe wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 3:55 pm Pretend you are one day in Bangkok and never again, what would you do?
Relax, its your last day in Bkk. Dont stress it.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic