Vaccine cards

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Jay2021
Tourist
Cambodia

Vaccine cards

Post by Jay2021 »

Hello. My info on vaccine card was written with a marker now it all faded away. Know where I can get a new vaccine card with info printed on it?
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Vaccine cards

Post by Bluenose »

Does it have a QR code on it? Just scan that, screen grab your record, and maybe print that off for when you might ever need it
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

You can apply for an official printed version via the Telegram Chanel.

http://search.vaccine.gov.kh and fill in the details.

It will return your results via Telegram.

Edit: Just type in vaccine.gov.kh in your Telegram search and it will come up as "vaccinekh_bot"
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

On the other hand why bother, who needs a vaccine card now?
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

canucklhead wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:13 pm On the other hand why bother, who needs a vaccine card now?
You may need one soon.
Boredom is like a shroud
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

canucklhead wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:13 pm On the other hand why bother, who needs a vaccine card now?
I’m frequently required to provide vaccine status, and demonstrate official proof. It’s a pain in the neck, but better not to stick one’s head in the sand altogether.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

Freightdog wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 1:30 pm
I’m frequently required to provide vaccine status, and demonstrate official proof. It’s a pain in the neck, but better not to stick one’s head in the sand altogether.
No need to have your blue with you if you are in the kingdom, with your phone take a photo (recto verso) of your card, if anyone asks just show your photo. I personally keep my card at home in a small zipper lock plastic bag, I also keep a color paper copy of my card and the profile.
Boredom is like a shroud
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Ah, that makes more sense.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic