Free Angkor Temple Visits

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Free Angkor Temple Visits

Post by Soriya »

hdgh29 wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:07 am Just an update to this topic: my 2 years is up in November, but the website looks enticing so I thought what the heck, I'll give it a go. Uploaded a photo of passport, photos of last 2 visas (even with expiry date November) and a photo of me I took on my phone at home. I did this at 9am yesterday, I got an email to say the ticket was approved at 6.30 pm. Valid from 26/09/2022 to 26/09/2023. I just download it and print it off, probably get it laminated to avoid wear and tear. Easy!
I have downloaded my ticket, and printed it out on various printers, the quality is terrible, so i just keep the ticket and qr code on my fone
tathom
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by tathom »

What about visiting Angkor Wat more than once with this special pass? Has anybody done it?
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

tathom wrote: Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:34 pm What about visiting Angkor Wat more than once with this special pass? Has anybody done it?
Annual pass, unlimited visits.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The www.spass.angkorenterprise.gov.kh site seems to have security issues so I can't get a pass. Any workarounds?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

No worries, done.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic