Trump Trading Cards.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Trump Trading Cards.

Post by John Bingham »

bossho wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 1:34 am Could one print an NFT like this on a 3D printer?
No, they are just flat image files. Like a photo file. They aren't even well done as 2D.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

I thought NFTs were pretty much considered a passing phase, and a very scammy one at that - bit of a digital ponzi scheme type of thing - but people bought them all so I suppose there's still some life left in that racket.

If you know something about NFT investing and you think you can make some money from it, fair play to you and good luck. If you already have the overpriced Chinese produced red hat and just spent $99 bucks on what's basically a stupid photoshopped internet meme to add to your merch collection you're probably exactly the type of person Trump targets and preys on.
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

What is stupider and more cringy than these cards is the fact that they were sold out in one day 8)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

The current price is now $230. each
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Check out the price 6-months to 1-year from now. Won’t be worth anything.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

beaker wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:20 am What is stupider and more cringy than these cards is the fact that they were sold out in one day 8)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stupid and cringy? Nooooo..... according to his infomercial they're 'artwork pertaining to his life and career', you know, from his time spent as a boxer, astronaut, gunslinger, fighter pilot, Rambo, superhero etc when he was in great shape with lots of muscles, and not at all obese.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

He has definitely told the 'artists' to draw his hands nice and big. He's very touchy about people suggesting his small hands are a reflection of his manhood.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Even took away two (2) of his chins.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 4:50 pm What do you think of these? I'm not a big fan of the guy but these seem like a good deal.

They could be worth a lot of money in a few years.
I don't know if they'll be worth anything in a few years but as of today, anyone who bought them as an investment looks like they could do ok from it. I guess the trick is knowing when to sell.

"Currently, at the time of writing, the floor price of the NFTs are around 0.41 ETH, which equals to $485; an increase of 390% when compared to its launch price of $99.

Thus, one can conclude if all the 45 NFTs were bought for $4,500, the investment would today stand close to $22,000, in a matter of few days."
b]

https://coingape.com/donald-trumps-nft- ... on-launch/
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

He looks like he's giving himself a wedgie in the trump tower one.

Fucking man child.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic