12x 100W solar panel (new)

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
ressl
Expatriate
Germany

12x 100W solar panel (new)

Post by ressl »

There were great plans, but then reality kicked in. As a result I have now 12 never used, new 100W solar panels here for sale. Price per piece $75 or all 12 for $840 (=$70 per piece). However, I can not risk to get stuck with a single panel left. Therefore I will not sell until I got a reservation for all of them - means if someone takes 5 and an other one takes 3, nothing happens until someone else wants 4, 7, 9 or 12.
Connectors (crimp version) are available as well, per set (set = 1 male + 1 female + according terminals) $1 or 5 for free, if all 12 panels are taken.
Free delivery in Phnom Penh (= everything that is in the red circle, if you put "Phnom Penh" into Google Maps). ImageImage
Driving on Cambodian roads is just like playing a classic arcade top scroller. The only difference is a force feedback controller, the limitation to only one life and the inability to restart, once Game Over
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
ressl
Expatriate
Germany

Re: 12x 100W solar panel (new)

Post by ressl »

Christmas sale: price dropped to $70 per piece or all 12 for $780 (=$65 per piece).
Driving on Cambodian roads is just like playing a classic arcade top scroller. The only difference is a force feedback controller, the limitation to only one life and the inability to restart, once Game Over
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic