Possible to hire 2 or 3 Gorillas for making a statement?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Possible to hire 2 or 3 Gorillas for making a statement?

Post by ofparadise »

truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

work is for people who cant find truffles
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

Clutch Cargo wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 6:41 pm
Kigna wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:14 am
truffledog wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:08 pm
ressl wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:24 pm In some countries, if someone is not cooperative, and you want to solve the issue without a lawyer, you send him some Gorillas that make a crystal clear statement about your demands (or even solve it on the spot). My company has currently such an issue and I was wondering, if there are some guys in Phnom Penh, who are happy to use their appearance to make a statement. This job would come with a strict "don't touch" policy, but the message should leave pretty less space for interpretations. Russians and Khmer would be preferred (the former I had good experience in the past, the latter because of the language barrier).
Italians would be more effective but we dont work with trolls who advertise jobs on a forum.
Italians are for cars Ferrari, Lamborghini, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Gucci,
Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Colosseum of Rome, Christianity, Roman Empire, Vatican .. While you were still in the caves lighting the fire, the Romans conquered Europe ..

I only know Australia for the kangaroos, Mc Donalds
and for the Nazi police (covid 19).. Story nothing.. null..
You forgot to mention you invented the mafia.. :twisted:

and McDonalds is US. :facepalm:
Italy has good and bad like all things.
The united states is the largest financial and military mafia in the world.
In Iraq they stole oil, in Afghanistan they exported tons of opium.

The fake attack on the twin towers, isis created by the cia..
Last edited by Kigna on Mon Jan 10, 2022 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kigna
BANNED
St Lucia

Post by Kigna »

nemo wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:01 pm The "fashion " they try and foist upon the world is in itself a crime against humanity. The men's shoes deserve a mention in a class of their own.
Luckily their cuisine enlivened the New World over the nearly 150 years when they had to run away from their own country. Too bad it relies so heavily on the tomato from Mexico, and the noodle from China.

Those immigrants are good people.

You're a frustrated kind of friend. In fact, I always find you replying to my posts. When your country has invented a sports car or a fashion style, you can talk.
HappyChappy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by HappyChappy »

ressl wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:24 pm In some countries, if someone is not cooperative, and you want to solve the issue without a lawyer, you send him some Gorillas that make a crystal clear statement about your demands (or even solve it on the spot). My company has currently such an issue and I was wondering, if there are some guys in Phnom Penh, who are happy to use their appearance to make a statement. This job would come with a strict "don't touch" policy, but the message should leave pretty less space for interpretations. Russians and Khmer would be preferred (the former I had good experience in the past, the latter because of the language barrier).
Refer to it as a 3rd party debt collection agency you fucking lunatic Stevie Wonder could read between these lines.

Ugh wish I knew how to post a gif on the site, any help there people?

(Insert image of homer Simpson asking who's knocking at the door to hear the response "goons, hired goons")

Anyway on a more serious note my mate Sean is coming over in March, skip to 16:30 on the below link to see how he operates. If it's what you're after I'll have a word 👍

willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

What could possibly go wrong with this little scheme. The OP must be nuts.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic