YouTube music playlists

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

YouTube music playlists

Post by CaptainCanuck »

I have made several playlists within my YouTube account but frustratingly while playing any about every 3 or 4 songs it stops and asks if I want to continue !! Arrggghh .... :-)

Is this normal ? Is there something I can do so it just play through ?

Thanks in advance.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: YouTube music playlists

Post by pissontheroof »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:52 pm I have made several playlists within my YouTube account but frustratingly while playing any about every 3 or 4 songs it stops and asks if I want to continue !! Arrggghh .... :-)

Is this normal ? Is there something I can do so it just play through ?

Thanks in advance.
Yes it is quite weird and strange, especially when you want to play the sleepy music to help you sleep
For some reason they want you to confirm you are still there listening .
Only slightly less annoying than the commercials .

I found the way around it is to listen to “ live “ streams ( or iTunes )
Or the “ mix “ that starts with the one you are listening to that snowballs to an other related subject
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
justanotherexpat
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by justanotherexpat »

Are you watching/listening on a computer using a browser? If so chrome and Firefox both have extensions called "autotube" that will disable the "are you still watching" crap. The other option is to use YouTube premium (costs money) but has no ads and can play in the background, even have it play on your phone and you can turn the screen off and it still plays.

That's about all I can contribute. Hope this helps.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

justanotherexpat wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:22 pm Are you watching/listening on a computer using a browser? If so chrome and Firefox both have extensions called "autotube" that will disable the "are you still watching" crap. The other option is to use YouTube premium (costs money) but has no ads and can play in the background, even have it play on your phone and you can turn the screen off and it still plays.

My phone is android so I’ll try that autotube .... I use chrome on my iPad as well, hopefully it will work there too . Thanks.
justanotherexpat
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by justanotherexpat »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 9:27 pm
justanotherexpat wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 5:22 pm Are you watching/listening on a computer using a browser? If so chrome and Firefox both have extensions called "autotube" that will disable the "are you still watching" crap. The other option is to use YouTube premium (costs money) but has no ads and can play in the background, even have it play on your phone and you can turn the screen off and it still plays.

My phone is android so I’ll try that autotube .... I use chrome on my iPad as well, hopefully it will work there too . Thanks.
Not sure about the app on Android. Hopefully you find a solution.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Thanx in advance ? Why don’t you check it out first and report back .
It’s like my “ wife “. she wants me to pay her in advance , ( I used to , but not any more )”
I said what job pays you in advance or will even advance you on a portion of your next payday ?
Your pay would dwindle to nothing
So as I tell her : NO ចុយ NO លុយ ♻️ NO លុយ NO ចុយ NO = ទេ
And no overtime pay if you stay longer after the job is done , if you’re sleeping 😴
If your ‘ working ‘ overtime , you’ll get the bonus ..
8)
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

pissontheroof wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:05 pm

It’s like my “ wife “. she wants me to pay her in advance , ( I used to , but not any more )”
I said what job pays you in advance or will even advance you on a portion of your next payday ?
And no overtime pay if you stay longer after the job is done , if you’re sleeping 😴
8)
Last edited by CaptainCanuck on Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

really ? i did that ?

พิซออนเดอรูฟ
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:12 am
pissontheroof wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:05 pm

8)
I guess an apology is in order my good sir ....

Somewhere, somehow, I've apparently mislead you to believe your opinion matters to me in some form ....

Both with your non answer initially but leaving YOUR music listening preference and now chastising me (and slagging your wife in the process) because I didn't respond to another person in the manner you deem appropriate ....

Just so for future reference leaving no doubt .... I don't care what you think, now or ever.
PaaSwaa
Expatriate
Argentina

Post by PaaSwaa »

YouTube to mp3 download sites would fix the problem. Helps to save on data too if you're going to be listening over and over, very quick downloads aswell
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic