Urinary Tract Infection

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Re: Urinary Tract Infection

Post by ItWasntMe »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:56 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:22 pm Cleaning her ass is not his responsibility, if her ass is dirty she should have the common sense to say no to anal.
It's tough being the lone female voice with attitudes and opinions like this.
I'm out of this conversation.
Has little to do with gender? Me taking care of my hygiene is my responsibility. Same for everybody?

I wouldn't call my partner selfish because he/she wants me to be clean, it's just common sense.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

violet wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:24 am Mutual responsibility in a loving partnership should do it.

If it’s a bar girl etc at the mercy of some selfish prick, then she ought to say no or practice high levels of cleanliness and do anal as the last activity. The selfish prick won’t give a shit. He’s very unlikely to think to change condoms after anal - if he wore one at all.
______
Anyway, it isn’t just sex that results in UTI.
Cold weather is a huge factor in some parts of the world, especially back in the day when women wore dresses / skirts.

Also double dipping means going back and forth between the V and the A without any interruption. Like how someone would double dip their potato chips or something. The whole point of double dipping is just that.

The idea that you should go clean yourself or change condoms defeats the purpose. It's like saying you want them to go one at a time when doing double penetration :unknown:
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

ItWasntMe wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:38 am
violet wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:24 am Mutual responsibility in a loving partnership should do it.

If it’s a bar girl etc at the mercy of some selfish prick, then she ought to say no or practice high levels of cleanliness and do anal as the last activity. The selfish prick won’t give a shit. He’s very unlikely to think to change condoms after anal - if he wore one at all.
______
Anyway, it isn’t just sex that results in UTI.
Cold weather is a huge factor in some parts of the world, especially back in the day when women wore dresses / skirts.

Also double dipping means going back and forth between the V and the A without any interruption. Like how someone would double dip their potato chips or something. The whole point of double dipping is just that.

The idea that you should go clean yourself or change condoms defeats the purpose. It's like saying you want them to go one at a time when doing double penetration :unknown:
I wasn’t talking of double dipping - I know others were. I wasn’t. As it’s obviously a risky practice, and my comment was about managing risk, I thought it was obvious I hadn’t written with that in mind
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic