How to Cross the Crossing ? Villagers vs Railway

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: How to Cross the Crossing ? Villagers vs Railway

Post by Bluenose »

OK, Cambodian trains don't go quite as fast, but

Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Re: How to Cross the Crossing ? Villagers vs Railway

Post by Bongmab69 »

I am pretty sure the trucks was empty and when he wanted to move ahead he slipped on the snow and didnt move as fast as he thaught, he get smashed right on the cab wich makes him not "a little to late". Snowchains had avoided the accident, but i never saw a cambodian putting on snowchains. Strangly, i saw it in Myanmar to cross a road wich was fucked up completely with mud, and it worked !!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic