Died Suddenly

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Re: Died Suddenly

Post by ItWasntMe »

David Gordon wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 11:21 am Interesting Discussion on Twitter
The tweet can be liked, shared and commented on.
Just another attempt to gain following by lying and another case of followers not fact checking before going wild.

The producer clearly understands what kind of people he's targeting.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Username Taken wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 7:35 am
David Gordon wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:16 am
Random Dude wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:45 am
David Gordon wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:18 am Truthfully I don’t know what to think on this and so many other things. So many questions and so few answers.

It is true this is asinine. If it’s a fabrication it is asinine and if is true it definitely is asinine.
I think you need to consider the source here, this guy is inventing facts, which are being shown to be wrong, as 'proof' of his claims.

He's not credible.
I watched it - to me just because there’s a history of less credible work or some questionable information/clips doesn’t make it 100% false.

Other biased hit pieces also don't mean much. They too are often not credible.

All sides in an argument usually overstate their case but the truth is usually in the middle. It is good to ask questions and examine the hook and sinker before you bite.

Lies are swirling around us. Who shall we believe? Who is credible?
Even Mr Bingham's YT video above wasn't invented by this Stew Peters guy.

Here's the original story from the horse's mouth.
"Hayley Hodgson, 26, moved to Darwin from Melbourne to escape the never-ending lockdowns — only to find herself locked up in a Covid Internment Camp without even having the virus.
She’s just returned from a 14-day detention at Howard Springs, the 2000-capacity Covid camp outside Darwin to which regional Covid cases are transported by the authorities."

Dismissing the entire Died Suddenly documentary may be interpreted as saying that you fully support and trust Klaus Schwab. Yeah, don't worry, apparently the end plan is 'and you'll be happy' (when you own nothing).
According to the internet, 68.4% of the world population has received at least one dose of a covid vaccine - that's around 12.97 billion doses. I think if the vaccines really were causing people to die Stew wouldn't be needing to make up stories about a few random victims, people would have been dropping like flies everywhere for some time now and it would be pretty damn obvious.

I'm not going to lose any sleep based on anything Stew Peters says. I have no fear of dying because I got vaccinated and I'm not worried about snake venom making me a hybrid of Satan, but if anyone here wants to get themselves worked up over it then do what makes you happy I suppose.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Here you go, some interesting statistics here. All verifiable.

"In this video, we’re going to take a look at some OECD data showing us the number of excess deaths by week of occurrence in 2022. For the purposes of this presentation, I’ll just be looking at the data from Australia, Canada, Sweden, the UK, and the United States, although feel free to look up the data for other countries if you wish.
The website that we’ll be using is OECD.Stat, which is the official OECD statistics website. "

Comparison of Excess Deaths in Australia and Other OECD Countries (2022)

David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Stay classy na
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Random Dude wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 1:25 pm

According to the internet, 68.4% of the world population has received at least one dose of a covid vaccine - that's around 12.97 billion doses. I think if the vaccines really were causing people to die Stew wouldn't be needing to make up stories about a few random victims, people would have been dropping like flies everywhere for some time now and it would be pretty damn obvious.
I won't be watching this - but as somebody with immediate family members the who ended up in the ICU for over a month following a Pfizer covid shot - I certainly won't get that jab ever

I will be interested to see what impartial studies and the passage of time do to the current narrative regarding the rushed approval (relative to the norm) MRNA vaccines that Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna developed and if there will be class action suits etc. Time will tell
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic