Died Suddenly

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Re: Died Suddenly

Post by Random Dude »

This guy Stew Peters was apparently behind another 'documentary', before this latest one.

"A new anti-vaccine documentary ridiculously claims that the coronavirus is not a virus, but a synthetic version of snake venom that evil forces are spreading through remdesivir, the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and drinking water to “make you a hybrid of Satan.”

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2 ... ake-venom/

Someone above posted something about critical thinking in relation to this guy's message. :please:
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Truthfully I don’t know what to think on this and so many other things. So many questions and so few answers.

It is true this is asinine. If it’s a fabrication it is asinine and if is true it definitely is asinine.
Stay classy na
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

David Gordon wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:18 am Truthfully I don’t know what to think on this and so many other things. So many questions and so few answers.

It is true this is asinine. If it’s a fabrication it is asinine and if is true it definitely is asinine.
I think you need to consider the source here, this guy is inventing facts, which are being shown to be wrong, as 'proof' of his claims.

He's not credible.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Random Dude wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:45 am
David Gordon wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:18 am Truthfully I don’t know what to think on this and so many other things. So many questions and so few answers.

I think you need to consider the source here, this guy is inventing facts, which are being shown to be wrong, as 'proof' of his claims.

He's not credible.
I watched it - to me just because there’s a history of less credible work or some questionable information/clips doesn’t make it 100% false.

Other biased hit pieces also don't mean much. They too are often not credible.

All sides in an argument usually overstate their case but the truth is usually in the middle. It is good to ask questions and examine the hook and sinker before you bite.

Lies are swirling around us. Who shall we believe? Who is credible?
Stay classy na
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Just to clarify, topics in Asinine Arena sub forum are not always necessarily asinine as per..
If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

David Gordon wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 6:16 am
Random Dude wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 5:45 am

He's not credible.
I watched it - to me just because there’s a history of less credible work or some questionable information/clips doesn’t make it 100% false.

Other biased hit pieces also don't mean much. They too are often not credible.

All sides in an argument usually overstate their case but the truth is usually in the middle. It is good to ask questions and examine the hook and sinker before you bite.

Lies are swirling around us. Who shall we believe? Who is credible?
Even Mr Bingham's YT video above wasn't invented by this Stew Peters guy.

Here's the original story from the horse's mouth.
"Hayley Hodgson, 26, moved to Darwin from Melbourne to escape the never-ending lockdowns — only to find herself locked up in a Covid Internment Camp without even having the virus.
She’s just returned from a 14-day detention at Howard Springs, the 2000-capacity Covid camp outside Darwin to which regional Covid cases are transported by the authorities."

Dismissing the entire Died Suddenly documentary may be interpreted as saying that you fully support and trust Klaus Schwab. Yeah, don't worry, apparently the end plan is 'and you'll be happy' (when you own nothing).
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Freightdog wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:26 pm
Kammekor wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:53 am Why watch it? It's full of flaws & lies.
How do you know if you did not watch it? Or did you take one for the team?
I watched the first minute or so, and in that time the movie made two bold statements without showing any proof. It made me suspicious. I then read some reviews. One of the reviews stated the basketball player shown in the movie collapsing and dying because of the COVID vaccine actually did not die. I checked that, and it's true, the guy is alive and still playing basketball at a high level. The guy has also publicly declared he never has been given a COVID vaccine and his collapse had nothing to do with the vaccine. The movie suggests otherwise. That's why I used the words flaws and lies. The movie takes over an hour to watch. It took me ten minutes to find this info. A movie suggesting a person died of a vaccine while that person did not take the vaccine and did not die loses its' credibility for me.
With flaws and lies it is just like cockroaches in the kitchen. If you spot one, you can be pretty sure there's more.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Kammekor wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:02 am
I watched the first minute or so, and in that time the movie made two bold statements without showing any proof. It made me suspicious. I then read some reviews. One of the reviews stated the basketball player shown in the movie collapsing and dying because of the COVID vaccine actually did not die. I checked that, and it's true, the guy is alive and still playing basketball at a high level. The guy has also publicly declared he never has been given a COVID vaccine and his collapse had nothing to do with the vaccine. The movie suggests otherwise. That's why I used the words flaws and lies. The movie takes over an hour to watch. It took me ten minutes to find this info. A movie suggesting a person died of a vaccine while that person did not take the vaccine and did not die loses its' credibility for me.
With flaws and lies it is just like cockroaches in the kitchen. If you spot one, you can be pretty sure there's more.
You make fair points, and the reason why we are flush with so-called conspiracy theories is because your concerns about credibility and lies could just as easily be directed at my government at least and other authorities and powers in this world equally.
Stay classy na
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

David Gordon wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:42 am
Kammekor wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:02 am
You make fair points, and the reason why we are flush with so-called conspiracy theories is because your concerns about credibility and lies could just as easily be directed at my government at least and other authorities and powers in this world equally.
I disagree. I pointed out one specific flaw in this movie, and explained why that made this movie lose its' credibility for me. Others pointed out other specific flaws in this movie. You try to turn it into a generic statement about lack of credibility and lies of all governments and authorities. That's not what I said and that's not what I meant.

If governments or authorities lie that should be debunked on a case by case basis as well, not with one generic statement as you just tried.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Interesting Discussion on Twitter
Stay classy na
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic