Aus police defect car with gaming steering wheel as part of major anti-hoon operation (video)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
violet
Expatriate

Re: Aus police defect car with gaming steering wheel as part of major anti-hoon operation (video)

Post by violet »

hanno wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 9:36 am
violet wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:36 am So funny that such a shitty little vehicle gets so modified

When I was doing my military service, Opel Mantas were all the rage, as was pimping (hooning. Sorry learned a new word this morning and want to use it ;-) ) them. Had a fellow recruit sink 20,000 Deutschmarks into what was basically a crap car.

Opel Manta:

FYI pimping does not equal hooning.
Hoons tear up streets and car parks at dangerous speeds, perform dangerous manoeuvres and act like prats. Some hoons pimp their cars. Not all who pimp their cars are hoons :)
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Aus police defect car with gaming steering wheel as part of major anti-hoon operation (video)

Post by hanno »

violet wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:15 amg.com/736x/cd/3a/8a/cd3a8a853d1ec5d9d797030f1912f5f2.jpg[/img]

FYI pimping does not equal hooning.
Hoons tear up streets and car parks at dangerous speeds, perform dangerous manoeuvres and act like prats. Some hoons pimp their cars. Not all who pimp their cars are hoons :)
My fellow recruit used to enter illegal street races, so I guess he qualified.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

[quote Some hoons pimp their cars. Not all who pimp their cars are hoons :)
[/quote]
I was a hoon back in the day but I never really pimped my cars, I usually had plans to when I bought them but ended up wrecking them or getting a pay rise or something and trading up to a better car.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic