9/11 Least we forget

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
NotYourUncle
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Re: 9/11 Least we forget

Post by NotYourUncle »

SlowJoe wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:48 pm
Khmu Nation wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:31 pm
SlowJoe wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:17 pm
Khmu Nation wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:30 pm There is NO EVIDENCE 9/11 was an inside job.
Literally we're citing what actually happened, and then you say this...

God you are so fucking stupid I want to scream!
You aren't citing what happened. Everything that dude posted has been proven as wrong or coincidental. If you want to believe 9/11 was an inside job then go you.

Last post I ever make on this forum because stupid fucks like you and all those who keep bleating like blind sheep "It's all been debunked! There's no evidence!" ruin this whole fucking place. I don't care about being "tolerant" anymore, just fuck you.

I posted...
SlowJoe wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:24 pm Right. Just like when WTC 7 was being reported as collapsed, but it was actually still standing. Then it decided to fall down 20 minutes later.

I have no explanation either.
That's as black and white as you can get, and if you can't figure out that 4:54 pm (reported collapse time) is before 5:20 pm (when the fucking building actually fell) and you still have the balls to say "there's no evidence", you're beyond help at this point.

See ya'll, logging out and never signing back on. It's not good for my mental health at this point.
10 days late, but I'm joining you... Not much in the way of healthy discussions here. I'd love to talk about 911 with the users here, but there's far too many numbskulls to even bother trying. I don't see how with all the evidence, they can still say what they say.

SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE, AND ALWAYS WILL BE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO SAVE. DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND STAY AT HOME, DELETE YOUR PROFILES AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.
IDIOTS
pronouns- it/that
as quite obviously, I identify as a f***ing watermelon
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

NotYourUncle wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:55 am
Khmu Nation wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:30 pm There is NO EVIDENCE 9/11 was an inside job.

You aren't citing what happened. Everything that dude posted has been proven as wrong or coincidental. If you want to believe 9/11 was an inside job then go you.

Last post I ever make on this forum because stupid fucks like you and all those who keep bleating like blind sheep "It's all been debunked! There's no evidence!" ruin this whole fucking place. I don't care about being "tolerant" anymore, just fuck you.

I posted...
SlowJoe wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:24 pm Right. Just like when WTC 7 was being reported as collapsed, but it was actually still standing. Then it decided to fall down 20 minutes later.

That's as black and white as you can get, and if you can't figure out that 4:54 pm (reported collapse time) is before 5:20 pm (when the fucking building actually fell) and you still have the balls to say "there's no evidence", you're beyond help at this point.

See ya'll, logging out and never signing back on. It's not good for my mental health at this point.
10 days late, but I'm joining you... Not much in the way of healthy discussions here. I'd love to talk about 911 with the users here, but there's far too many numbskulls to even bother trying. I don't see how with all the evidence, they can still say what they say.

SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE, AND ALWAYS WILL BE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO SAVE. DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND STAY AT HOME, DELETE YOUR PROFILES AND SHUT THE FUCK UP.
IDIOTS
Love the uppercase rage posting, I'm sure the targets of your anger will be deleting their profiles immediately and hanging their heads in abject shame. :D
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

NotYourUncle wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:55 am

I posted...

IDIOTS
Someone sounds unhinged. Maybe someone should take their own advice.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

One of the curious oversights that many travellers are guilty of, is not packing sufficient supplies of their usual medication, and being unable to acquire more where they are staying.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

I don’t think the US and it’s citizens will let anyone forget.
People of the world, spice up your life.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Do you remember the biggest news story in the past 50 years?
No man, I forgot about it already. What kind of donuts you wanna get?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Just like World War 2, 9/11 caused an evolution of US Policy.

Prior to WW 2, the US was isolationist. Foreign wars were someone else’s problem. After the war, the US took an active role, becoming the economic and military muscle for the UN, and pursued an activist policy of world stability and rules based trade.

9/11 showed that terrorists thousands of miles away could kill thousands of Americans and significantly harm the US. Policy shifted to kill them over there before they kill us.

Along the way, the it got mixed with the idea of nation building.

Just like modern Germany and Japan stand are reminders of the last world war, 9/11 stands as a reminder of what happens somewhere else can threaten the US.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic