meninist... because the internet.

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

meninist... because the internet.

Post by OrangeDragon »

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rossalynwarren/ ... -and-the-i

It began with a hashtag “started by men sharing jokes”, but people also described the hashtag as a way to express the “difficulties of being a man in the 21st century”.
Well, it turns out many supporters of the “meninist” cause are now buying and wearing T-shirts declaring their belief in men’s rights.
Seriously... the internet needs a hobby...
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: meninist... because the internet.

Post by General Chatter »

I had to google what it meant.....
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: meninist... because the internet.

Post by StroppyChops »

OrangeDragon wrote:http://www.buzzfeed.com/rossalynwarren/ ... -and-the-i

It began with a hashtag “started by men sharing jokes”, but people also described the hashtag as a way to express the “difficulties of being a man in the 21st century”.
Well, it turns out many supporters of the “meninist” cause are now buying and wearing T-shirts declaring their belief in men’s rights.
Seriously... the internet needs a hobby...
This helped me decide to keep my mustache, and not just the beard.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic