meninist... because the internet.

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

meninist... because the internet.

Post by OrangeDragon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:01 am

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rossalynwarren/ ... -and-the-i" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It began with a hashtag “started by men sharing jokes”, but people also described the hashtag as a way to express the “difficulties of being a man in the 21st century”.
Well, it turns out many supporters of the “meninist” cause are now buying and wearing T-shirts declaring their belief in men’s rights.
Seriously... the internet needs a hobby...
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: meninist... because the internet.

Post by General Chatter » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:33 am

I had to google what it meant.....
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re: meninist... because the internet.

Post by StroppyChops » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:55 pm

OrangeDragon wrote:http://www.buzzfeed.com/rossalynwarren/ ... -and-the-i

It began with a hashtag “started by men sharing jokes”, but people also described the hashtag as a way to express the “difficulties of being a man in the 21st century”.
Well, it turns out many supporters of the “meninist” cause are now buying and wearing T-shirts declaring their belief in men’s rights.
Seriously... the internet needs a hobby...
This helped me decide to keep my mustache, and not just the beard.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic