BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: BugZone: Nothing's perfect...

Post by Duncan »

OrangeDragon wrote:Just doubled the CPU and RAM in the server... lets see if that clears any of this up.

I'm going to start a thread about '' Life's a Bore ''. If I get 256 pages and 3,831 replies on how boring life is, you may need to double that again in the next few days.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

jah steu wrote:The most recent problem (this morning) seems to be when initially trying to access the home page.
Do you happen to recall, roughly, what time that was?
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

The board requires you to be registered and logged in to vie

Post by Jaap N. »

'The board requires you to be registered and logged in to view new posts since your last visit.'

What's up with that lately? And yes, I did check the box @ 'Log me on automatically each visit'. Nevertheless I am asked to login again after a while when I want to check CEO.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Re: The board requires you to be registered and logged in to

Post by Samouth »

yes i have the same problem.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

The automatic log in has never worked has it ?
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

wackyjacky wrote:The automatic log in has never worked has it ?
Yes, it has, until recently that is.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Jaap N. wrote:'The board requires you to be registered and logged in to view new posts since your last visit.'

What's up with that lately? And yes, I did check the box @ 'Log me on automatically each visit'. Nevertheless I am asked to login again after a while when I want to check CEO.
I guess your session timed out.

I've never used 'Log me on automatically each visit', but I just tried it (3 times) and it didn't work.

I'll merge this with the Bugzone thread, so OD can check it out.

:beer3:
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

Username Taken wrote:
Jaap N. wrote:'The board requires you to be registered and logged in to view new posts since your last visit.'

I guess your session timed out.

I've never used 'Log me on automatically each visit', but I just tried it (3 times) and it didn't work.

I'll merge this with the Bugzone thread, so OD can check it out.

:beer3:
I use it all the time and it worked perfectly until...... 'Session timed out'? What's the use of the option to stay logged in then?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

There is no option to remain logged in.

The option is to log in automatically.

Dunno what the timeout is, but usually I find I can stay logged in for several hours. But, sometimes . . .
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

I've stayed logged in for weeks, if not months, using the log in automatically- option
Semantics, you know what I mean: 'logging in automatically' and that doesn't work any more.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic