Potato Corner Fries Now in Phnom Penh

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Re: Potato Corner Fries Now in Phnom Penh

Post by truffledog »

The choice of food in PP did not get better with this new entry..I am very skeptical when Pinoy food business goes abroad..nothing good to be expected.
work is for people who cant find truffles
newsgatherer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by newsgatherer »

You can enjoy a discount dining experience by ordering fries with a coke at BK. I do this with the children once in a while just to avoid complete boredom. Two large orders of fries with a small drink, around $5. I don't have the ability to make fries easily at home, but I can make decent burgers. Not too crazy about the Whopper here in Cambodia to start with anyway, I don't think it's as good as in Thailand or back home, but the fries they make aren't bad. It's easy with kids, if they like it, they'll randomly ask for it, if not, it's ignored.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

truffledog wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:28 pm The choice of food in PP did not get better with this new entry..I am very skeptical when Pinoy food business goes abroad..nothing good to be expected.
The Kingdom is not the land of gastronomy, rat shit, kennel rations.
Boredom is like a shroud
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic