Do you support Ukraine or Russia?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.

Do you support Russia or Ukraine in this conflict?

Poll ended at Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:32 pm

Russia
18%
Ukraine
73%
It's a hoax
3%
I don't know.
6%

Total votes: 79
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Do you support Ukraine or Russia?

Post by Yobbo »

Every form of government is a form of control.
Putin is a Tsar & Xi Jinping is an Emperor.
Ironic considering the ideology!
It's just smoke & mirrors.
pootylicious
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pootylicious »

CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Take care ... There are many amongst us so social media inept that BabylonBee remains unheard of .... Well actually humour, especially tongue in cheek humour, is verboten in general and stand by to labelled a filthy commie Putin ass kisser ;-) .... I noticed 2 posts mentioning Russia without the requisite 'Ukraine Good, Russia Bad' moniker, batten your hatches, methinks you can expect a barrage of condemnation momentarily .... :-)
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

David Gordon wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 8:45 am I have to use a VPN to find Russia Today and news from the horses mouth instead of western media spin. I am always surprised at how much sense Vladimir Putin makes to me when I listen to him directly. Does this link work for you at all?

‘Russia will always be Russia’: Putin’s full speech on accession of former Ukrainian territories.

https://www.rt.com/russia/563827-putin- ... nial-west/
AFAIK you can find the full transcript on Putin's homepage. No need for VPN and RT.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:00 pm
Take care ... There are many amongst us so social media inept that BabylonBee remains unheard of .... Well actually humour, especially tongue in cheek humour, is verboten in general and stand by to labelled a filthy commie Putin ass kisser ;-) .... I noticed 2 posts mentioning Russia without the requisite 'Ukraine Good, Russia Bad' moniker, batten your hatches, methinks you can expect a barrage of condemnation momentarily .... :-)
the pootylicious avatar -- he does the exact same thing many Trumpers do. Inflate the image of Trump/Putin with muscles looking like some super hero. Their image of how they view the person .lol
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

BklynBoy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:54 pm
the pootylicious avatar -- he does the exact same thing many Trumpers do. Inflate the image of Trump/Putin with muscles looking like some super hero. Their image of how they view the person .lol
No matter the subject TDSers’s can always find a way to bring OrangeManBad into the conversation ;-) Living rent free in the ‘ol grey matter, remind me again how he’s a ‘failed businessman’ .... hahaha .... This is a subject about Putin and his evil war against the Holy Ukraine and it’s pure political system ... please endeavor to stay on point. :-)
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:11 pm
BklynBoy wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:54 pm
No matter the subject TDSers’s can always find a way to bring OrangeManBad into the conversation ;-) Living rent free in the ‘ol grey matter, remind me again how he’s a ‘failed businessman’ .... hahaha .... This is a subject about Putin and his evil war against the Holy Ukraine and it’s pure political system ... please endeavor to stay on point. :-)
My bad. You are correct. My comment was off topic.. Agree
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
pootylicious
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pootylicious »

Trump should have fled to Russia and did the ' im still the real government ova here ' thing like the Dalai Lama, playing golf in the Crimea. This woulda worked out since right wingers in the US wouldn't be as confused about which side to support in this proxy war.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

pootylicious wrote:Trump should have fled to Russia and did the ' im still the real government ova here ' thing like the Dalai Lama, playing golf in the Crimea. This woulda worked out since right wingers in the US wouldn't be as confused about which side to support in this proxy war.
How does the Dalai Lama playing golf in the Crimea have to do with supporting Russia or Ukraine in this war?

https://www.npr.org/2016/06/17/4824327 ... shack[URL]

Or how does Trump ‘fleeing’ to Russia on a Aeroflot flight (not his private jet) 4 years ago support Russia or Ukraine in this war in 2022?

I’ve found this topic to be interesting overall. Putin’s speech sounds eerily similar to Imperial Japan’s Asian Co-Prosperity Sphere.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:48 pm
pootylicious wrote:Trump should have fled to Russia and did the ' im still the real government ova here ' thing like the Dalai Lama, playing golf in the Crimea.
How does the Dalai Lama playing golf in the Crimea have to do with supporting Russia or Ukraine in this war?
It would be Cheeto Jesus, Putin's buddy, playing golf. The Dalai Lama doesn't play golf, he prefers badminton. Please try and keep up.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic