“Minor attracted persons” coming for your kids soon.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phnompenhsteve
Expatriate
Canada

Re: “Minor attracted persons” coming for your kids soon.

Post by phnompenhsteve »

People referring to himi as a raging queer...EArlier in the thread people were making jokes about others choosing different pronouns.
I'm against the grooming of minors too. I was referring to the comments that are making generalizations about our community over the acts of one man.
Chad Sexington wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:37 pm
phnompenhsteve wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:02 am I get that what he did was wrong, but what's with all the blatant homophobia/transphobia in this thread? What he did is on him and shouldn't be reflective of an entire community.
Where is all the “homophobia and transphobia” in this thread?
Is calling out a trans’ person for trying diminish the crime of sexual abusing children, actually “transphobia”?
Or is calling out a guy, who happens to be gay, for grooming an underage student for sex, really “homophobia”?
As far as I can recall, this thread contains a single post that refers to the label “queer”, possibly inappropriate? but as I understand it, it’s a label worn by the members of that “community”
So, again, where’s all the phobia?
Have a word with yourself, do you actually think you’ve the moral high ground, criticizing folk who are rightfully disgusted by the antics of this pair of degenerates?
You get what he did is wrong, “but”, there is no but here, just a degenerate who happens to be gay, and it’s not homophobic to point that fact out, it’s entirely relevant if it’s an underage male student, he propositioned for sex.
If the gay community have a problem with anything here, it should be with the gay sexual predator who’s bringing shame on their community.
And before you start, nobody’s saying all gays/trans’ are degenerates, nor are they saying all degenerates are gay/trans, but some of them are, so stop deflecting from the real villains with your “whatever-phobics” bullshit.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I called him a "raving queer" which I feel was entirely appropriate. If you feel offended that's unfortunate, maybe you shouldn't call yourselves queer if you don't want others to? 8-)

From Urban Dictionary:
Raving Queer

A gay man that goes around parading about his sexually.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

phnompenhsteve wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:59 pm People referring to himi as a raging queer...EArlier in the thread people were making jokes about others choosing different pronouns.
I'm against the grooming of minors too. I was referring to the comments that are making generalizations about our community over the acts of one man.
phnompenhsteve wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:02 am I get that what he did was wrong, but what's with all the blatant homophobia/transphobia in this thread? What he did is on him and shouldn't be reflective of an entire community.
Is calling out a trans’ person for trying diminish the crime of sexual abusing children, actually “transphobia”?
Or is calling out a guy, who happens to be gay, for grooming an underage student for sex, really “homophobia”?
As far as I can recall, this thread contains a single post that refers to the label “queer”, possibly inappropriate? but as I understand it, it’s a label worn by the members of that “community”
Have a word with yourself, do you actually think you’ve the moral high ground, criticizing folk who are rightfully disgusted by the antics of this pair of degenerates?
You get what he did is wrong, “but”, there is no but here, just a degenerate who happens to be gay, and it’s not homophobic to point that fact out, it’s entirely relevant if it’s an underage male student, he propositioned for sex.
If the gay community have a problem with anything here, it should be with the gay sexual predator who’s bringing shame on their community.
And before you start, nobody’s saying all gays/trans’ are degenerates, nor are they saying all degenerates are gay/trans, but some of them are, so stop deflecting from the real villains with your “whatever-phobics” bullshit.
Your hypocrisy is only exceeded by your lack of self awareness .... Both you and this pedo wear your 'gayness' as a badge of honour but should someone not from 'your community' mention it ,all of a sudden it's homophobia .... Get over yourself ... You no more are a spokes person for the gay community then that pedo is representative of said community ....
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

If we’re going to talk about it can we label it correctly? Grates me when people are labelled pedophiles (pre pubescent attracted) when they are actually either Hebephiles (pubescent 11-14) or Ephebophiles (mid to late adolescent - 15 and over)
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

violet wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:37 pm If we’re going to talk about it can we label it correctly? Grates me when people are labelled pedophiles (pre pubescent attracted) when they are actually either Hebephiles (pubescent 11-14) or Ephebophiles (mid to late adolescent - 15 and over)
What’s the age range for Pedantophiles 😉
phnompenhsteve
Expatriate
Canada

Post by phnompenhsteve »

Why? All I simply said is you don't need to bash a whole community for one individual.
I didn't say I was a spokesperson for the community. Doesn't mean I can't say something about actual homophobia. (I was raised religious. I'm pretty experienced by now.)
CaptainCanuck wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:10 pm
phnompenhsteve wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:59 pm People referring to himi as a raging queer...EArlier in the thread people were making jokes about others choosing different pronouns.
Your hypocrisy is only exceeded by your lack of self awareness .... Both you and this pedo wear your 'gayness' as a badge of honour but should someone not from 'your community' mention it ,all of a sudden it's homophobia .... Get over yourself ... You no more are a spokes person for the gay community then that pedo is representative of said community ....
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:03 pm I called him a "raving queer" which I feel was entirely appropriate. If you feel offended that's unfortunate, maybe you shouldn't call yourselves queer if you don't want others to? 8-)

From Urban Dictionary:
Raving Queer

A gay man that goes around parading about his sexually.
Wow. That’s really raving.
People of the world, spice up your life.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

violet wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 1:37 pm If we’re going to talk about it can we label it correctly? Grates me when people are labelled pedophiles (pre pubescent attracted) when they are actually either Hebephiles (pubescent 11-14) or Ephebophiles (mid to late adolescent - 15 and over)
It's strange that I just recently saw a comedy sketch where the comedian was explaining the differences between these terms, and ended it by pointing out that the reason nobody knows them is because you can't explain them to anyone without sounding like a paedophile yourself.

I thought he had a point.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

xandreu wrote: Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:43 pm
It's strange that I just recently saw a comedy sketch where the comedian was explaining the differences between these terms, and ended it by pointing out that the reason nobody knows them is because you can't explain them to anyone without sounding like a paedophile yourself.

I thought he had a point.
Comedy is comedy.

Pedophilia is being attracted to prepubertal children. Not 17 year olds who are developed into young adults and might only be missing days or months until they can legally be doing double anal for Brazzers. It's a huge difference for anyone with half a brain.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Flexxman
Expatriate

Post by Flexxman »

Often hypocrite, as there is usually outrage when it concerns girls and less so when it concerns boys. As always, there is a Southpark episode on that: "Miss teacher bangs a boy" in season 10 where all the "nice...." remarks/memes originate from.

https://www.wcostream.net/south-park-se ... angs-a-boy

Also a good site in general to watch full seasons of cartoons and manga for those interested. Lots of things that might not get aired today, like the very non-PC Duckman and episodes of Beavis and Butthead that got pulled from MTV at the time for setting dangerous examples like sniffing methane gas.

Or the Cow and Chicken episode that got pulled for making fun of lesbians - Buffalo Gals (season 2 episode 20) - The episode follows a group of female bikers who break into Cow and Chicken’s house, and start gnawing on their carpet.

Have fun.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic