iPhone Prices in PP?

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: iPhone Prices in PP?

Post by OrangeDragon »

how much money does a year of internet cost? and a warranty on software is a joke... apps are somewhat warranties by the apple store, but mostly not at all. the OS is fully warranties by apple, regardless of where you buy it, including updates/etc.

the only thing a warranty really matters on is hardware.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

i forgot to mention about the warranty on hardware. They have one year warrentty on hardware. So anytime your phone has some problems with hardware they will fix for you.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Soumy Phan wrote:i forgot to mention about the warranty on hardware. They have one year warrentty on hardware. So anytime your phone has some problems with hardware they will fix for you.
Apple normally do this regardless. SMART are just using it so the deal seems more attractive.

Like all of there promotions they are well marketed but there is better value from other companies when you look around.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
Soumy Phan wrote:i forgot to mention about the warranty on hardware. They have one year warrentty on hardware. So anytime your phone has some problems with hardware they will fix for you.
Apple normally do this regardless. SMART are just using it so the deal seems more attractive.

Like all of there promotions they are well marketed but there is better value from other companies when you look around.
I think so. However I am not gonna buy it Lolzz. Too expensive.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
Dylan02
Tourist

Post by Dylan02 »

good rates...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic