GB Would Be The 2nd Poorest US State

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Secret Squirrel
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: GB Would Be The 2nd Poorest US State

Post by Secret Squirrel »

The national health service is a beast with 1.7 million employees.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: GB Would Be The 2nd Poorest US State

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Secret Squirrel wrote:
Returning to the Scotland team a statistical demonstration has shown them to be the greatest most successful team ever to grace the planet. Within Glasgow there are a few diehard alcoholics who genuinely believe this and I salute their loyalty. Compare this to actual performance where they have repeatedly found themselves incapable of dispatching that footballing powerhouse The Faroe Islands. To compound this there are many other humblings which those who care such as cowshed coy boy will find too traumatic to recollect. Any who believe the statistics over clearly demonstrated actual performances are deluded and gullible, exactly as political parties wish the electorate to behave.
I do admit I yearn for the days of the Wembley Wizards who tore the England world cup winning team apart in 67. Whilst of course not factually disagreeing with the general premise of your arguement since we have managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory on more than one occassion, having been a hardcore travelling member of the support during my 20's and never missing an international away game for 10 years there was never any trauma, we were always too busy enjoying ourselves. Some of our glorious defeats involved specific incidents that are lovingly etched in my memory forever.

The good news is we are on the rise again and will undoubtedly claim the World Cup soon :Yahoo!:
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic