I had no idea!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
violet
Expatriate

Re: I had no idea!

Post by violet »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:09 pm We don't need to worry about Agnes anymore. The internet's full of them.
"Well, I'm not one to talk, as you know, but it's a need to know isn't it? I was putting the milk bottles out and have 5, and at 6:14, TV repairman pulls up at number 14, doesn't he? Didn't look like a TV repairman to me. Sauce!... Anyway you didn't hear from me, when you pass it on."
Can I get away with much online anymore. I hate it when the girlfriend says she's going out with Sarah and Julie, and I'm with Sarah and Julie!
Pardon?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

violet wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:16 pm
Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:09 pm We don't need to worry about Agnes anymore. The internet's full of them.
"Well, I'm not one to talk, as you know, but it's a need to know isn't it? I was putting the milk bottles out and have 5, and at 6:14, TV repairman pulls up at number 14, doesn't he? Didn't look like a TV repairman to me. Sauce!... Anyway you didn't hear from me, when you pass it on."
Can I get away with much online anymore. I hate it when the girlfriend says she's going out with Sarah and Julie, and I'm with Sarah and Julie!
Pardon?
OP may have forgotten to put a lttle tobacco into his spliff..
work is for people who cant find truffles
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

I'm quite familiar with people who are drunk at 4pm, and that's bad enough, but I think you really shouldn't be doing meth at that time. Or did I misread your post and it's an incoherent mess for another reason?
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Apologies I was hammered from being plied with tequilas on my birthday celebrations, it has been guzzling water all day. I'll never drink again!

I wouldn't touch that other shit in your classless comment, which is more a reflection on you, and lies precariously on the border of defamation.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:25 am Apologies I was hammered from being plied with tequilas on my birthday celebrations, it has been guzzling water all day. I'll never drink again!

I wouldn't touch that other shit in your classless comment, which is more a reflection on you, and lies precariously on the border of defamation.
I apologize...i just guessed the wrong drug.
work is for people who cant find truffles
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

It's annoying when you block someone, admin have told you to block them, the person themselves KNOW you've blocked them and yet they keep commenting on your stuff and then people quote them so you're forced to see their comments on your posts.
Just do the grown up thing and leave me alone.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:12 am It's annoying when you block someone, admin have told you to block them, the person themselves KNOW you've blocked them and yet they keep commenting on your stuff and then people quote them so you're forced to see their comments on your posts.
Just do the grown up thing and leave me alone.
Paranoid much? :facepalm:
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Wow I’m just commenting with no regard to who posts. It’s not bloody deliberate. I don’t think I’m the one that needs to grow up
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 1:25 am Apologies I was hammered from being plied with tequilas on my birthday celebrations, it has been guzzling water all day. I'll never drink again!

so u get drink an the thing you think of is go on ceo and post a nonsensical post> :facepalm:

dam
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

violet wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 6:40 am Wow I’m just commenting with no regard to who posts. It’s not bloody deliberate. I don’t think I’m the one that needs to grow up
Neither do many of us judging by the likes!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic