Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah Dies at Age 90 from Pneumonia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah Dies at Age 90 from Pneumon

Post by General Chatter »

so does that mean the fast is over....did you get a home run...
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

I have always imagined the Ethiopian girls to have a big ass, so I did a search and it appears your not telling porkies.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/pla ... =12boi2dup
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

[quote="Duncan"]I have always imagined the Ethiopian girls to have a big ass, so I did a search and it appears your not telling porkies.

your right there....might have a visit

Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

When Camboda goes to sh*t like Thailand has done, maybe a place to escape to?

Safety, cost of living, long term visa's, food, booze, short-time/long-time cost, religion, travel, transportation, cars/motorbikes, etc. GM: any insight after your visit?
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I officially made today's a mourning day for the deceased Arab king. Every virgin and widowers living 1km radius of my neighborhood must wear a burka and perform Arabic nude dance.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

flying chicken wrote:I officially made today's a mourning day for the deceased Arab king. Every virgin and widowers living 1km radius of my neighborhood must wear a burka and perform Arabic nude dance.

On the subject of virgins read this , then the Koran makes more sense:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christoph_Luxenberg

A March 2002 New York Times article describes Luxenberg's research:

"Luxenberg, a scholar of ancient Semitic languages, argues that the Koran has been misread and mistranslated for centuries. His work, based on the earliest copies of the Koran, maintains that parts of Islam's holy book are derived from pre-existing Christian Aramaic texts that were misinterpreted by later Islamic scholars who prepared the editions of the Koran commonly read today. So, for example, the virgins who are supposedly awaiting good Islamic martyrs as their reward in paradise are in reality "white raisins" of crystal clarity rather than fair maidens. . . . The famous passage about the virgins is based on the word hur, which is an adjective in the feminine plural meaning simply "white." Islamic tradition insists the term hur stands for houri, which means "virgin," but Luxenberg insists that this is a forced misreading of the text. In both ancient Aramaic and in at least one respected dictionary of early Arabic hur means "white raisin.

General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Sailorman wrote:GM: any insight after your visit?
Yes. The place is still a shit hole. It is also a reminder that religion belongs at home behind closed doors.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
NokTang
Expatriate

Post by NokTang »

It was just reported that President Obama will attend the funeral or whatever they are going to call it. As some here know, he travels with a big entourage many of whom I assume have been to Israel and may in fact be Jews themselves so one has to ask the question, how are they going to get into Saudi Araiba? Will Air Force One be intercepted by Saudi jets sold to said Saudi's by the USA in the first place?
blockhead
Expatriate

Post by blockhead »

Did they fly tea towels at half mast?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic