Glamourous ladies point out thief

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Randolphgb
Expatriate
Great Britain

Glamourous ladies point out thief

Post by Randolphgb »

This seems to be stretching the word 'glamorous' a little too far.

A sharply dressed thief met his match yesterday when he was pointed out by 2 glamorous ladies he had stolen from

The arrest was made at 2:00 AM on September 18, 2022 in front of Damrey Thom Guesthouse, Kbal Damrey 2 Village, Sangkat Kakap II, Khan Por Senchey, Phnom Penh.

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501153546/ ... out-thief/

hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Glamourous ladies point out thief

Post by hanno »

Yes, I can see those "glamorous" pajamas on red carpets across the world.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

hanno wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:21 am Yes, I can see those "glamorous" pajamas on red carpets across the world.
I have pajamas for working and pajamas for sleeping. I haven't found the perfect set of going out pajamas yet, but I'm not ruling it out.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

She cute. (Minus the ear picking.)
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Randolphgb wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:09 am This seems to be stretching the word 'glamorous' a little too far.

A sharply dressed thief met his match yesterday when he was pointed out by 2 glamorous ladies he had stolen from

The arrest was made at 2:00 AM on September 18, 2022 in front of Damrey Thom Guesthouse, Kbal Damrey 2 Village, Sangkat Kakap II, Khan Por Senchey, Phnom Penh.

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501153546/ ... out-thief/

How about a little appreciation for the "Sharp Dressed Man"?? Not your typical "Jao" - ZZ Top kicks in ... :hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

Big Daikon wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:55 am She cute. (Minus the ear picking.)
Even more cute if picking the nose, he said.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic