post and crown dental procedure?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Tommie
Expatriate
Norway

Re: post and crown dental procedure?

Post by Tommie »

Are there any places that does gold crowns in PP?

I need some work done and it is now more than 1000 USD for a gold crown back home.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

My brother in Australia lost pretty much all his teeth after Chemotherapy what has grown back are not at all pretty . He is considering coming here and asked me if there is a hospital wherein the put you under and do all the work in one shot.
He has a quote from Thailand for AUD 3,500 to give him a good smile its a dental clinic and they book the Pattaya international hospital and do it all, takes around 4 to 5 hours apparently but I am no longer in Thailand so he would rather come here. I have not found nor heard of a dental hospital here or any dentist offering such a service
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Ozinasia wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:38 pm My brother in Australia lost pretty much all his teeth after Chemotherapy what has grown back are not at all pretty . He is considering coming here and asked me if there is a hospital wherein the put you under and do all the work in one shot.
He has a quote from Thailand for AUD 3,500 to give him a good smile its a dental clinic and they book the Pattaya international hospital and do it all, takes around 4 to 5 hours apparently but I am no longer in Thailand so he would rather come here. I have not found nor heard of a dental hospital here or any dentist offering such a service
Thailand isn’t that far away, id be inclined to keep the appointment and head to visit Cambodia the next day.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

yes it was pre covid so need to start again, he has never flown anywhere before and wants me there having never visited a foreign country in his life but I am not headed to Thailand any time soon. he wants to get it done asap since he kinda looks like an ex meth addict and hence zero love life
magicmike
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by magicmike »

So both Pachem and Roomchang sound high quality but which is generally cheaper ?
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I don’t know which is cheaper but I used Pachem and in 9 years only had to replace one of the original 18 crowns.
Dr Darith Chour is my guy at Pachem.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic