Donald Trump's Florida Home Raided by FBI

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Donald Trump's Florida Home Raided by FBI

Post by Kenr »

The previous POTUS, nor his lawyers, can make up their mind(s) as to what classification the documents are or why he had them or how they got there in the first place.

Why he doesn’t just return everything and go through the proper procedures to get them is quite mind boggling. They don’t belong to him.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:09 pm
Haha, the irony is bigly.

So often, and especially with politicians, when they screech often and loudly about something they end up being the biggest culprit.
That video makes me think of all the people outraged by the existence of gay and transgender people and how often they seem to get caught falling out of the closet themselves.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Still no indictments? What are the charges? What a carnival of distractions!
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

canucklhead wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:53 am Still no indictments? What are the charges? What a carnival of distractions!
Agreed. Guess we had midterms to go through.
Time to lock him up.
Little_Vicious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Little_Vicious »

canucklhead wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:53 am Still no indictments? What are the charges? What a carnival of distractions!
The process stalled with Trump's lawyers requested a Special Master to independently review all of the documents that were seized. Any potential charges related to the classified documents that he was in possession of will likely not be filed until the documents have been reviewed. The prospective charges involve violations of the espionage act and obstruction of justice.
Last edited by Little_Vicious on Wed Nov 16, 2022 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

All this judge is doing is delaying the inevitable. But now that he has declared his run for presidency, I’m sure it will be delayed even longer, which is why he wanted to draw the process out to begin with.
kagi
Expatriate
Switzerland

Post by kagi »

Kenr wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:47 pm All this judge is doing is delaying the inevitable. But now that he has declared his run for presidency, I’m sure it will be delayed even longer, which is why he wanted to draw the process out to begin with.
I think he can't be indicted now that he has declared. At least for 90 days
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

kagi wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:21 pm
Kenr wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:47 pm All this judge is doing is delaying the inevitable. But now that he has declared his run for presidency, I’m sure it will be delayed even longer, which is why he wanted to draw the process out to begin with.
3 months and they still havent found anything?
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

canucklhead wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:09 am
kagi wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:21 pm
3 months and they still havent found anything?
They’ve found plenty. Unfortunately, or fortunately for some people, the judge is holding up the DOJ from accessing/using all the documents.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

replace it by he
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic