9/11 Least we forget

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: 9/11 Least we forget

Post by phuketrichard »

Overall, we rate the Corbett Report a Tin Foil Hat conspiracy and Moderate pseudoscience website, based on the promotion of 9/11 conspiracies, False Flags, Chemtrails, and Deep State conspiracies.
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-corbett-report/
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:19 pm Overall, we rate the Corbett Report a Tin Foil Hat conspiracy and Moderate pseudoscience website, based on the promotion of 9/11 conspiracies, False Flags, Chemtrails, and Deep State conspiracies.
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-corbett-report/
Why does an alternative view of the màny inconsistencies unsettle you so much ? You can't dispute what's said using your own words so you use some 'fact check' site ..... Well here's what is said about your source for rebuttal .....

the Columbia Journalism Review described Media Bias/Fact Check as an amateur attempt at categorizing media bias and characterized their assessments as "subjective assessments [that] leave room for human biases, or even simple inconsistencies, to creep in".....

So I guess it's he said, she said ....
SlowJoe
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SlowJoe »

Literally the video is footnoted (on his website) and cites ONLY publicly available statements from official sources such as the DOJ, CIA, FBI, 9/11 commission, NIST, DIA, etc, and someone still just blindly calls it a conspiracy theory...

I don't even know what to say at that point, because that is next level stupid...
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

SlowJoe wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:17 pm Literally the video is footnoted (on his website) and cites ONLY publicly available statements from official sources such as the DOJ, CIA, FBI, 9/11 commission, NIST, DIA, etc, and someone still just blindly calls it a conspiracy theory...

I don't even know what to say at that point, because that is next level stupid...
Explanation :
He is a democrat
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Anyone who believes that people can’t be lied to on a mass scale just needs to attend any church on a Sunday. We’ve been conditioned over centuries to accept bullshit as the truth.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:17 pm
I can't open the video :(
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

rozzieoz wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:17 am
CaptainCanuck wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:17 pm
I can't open the video :(

It's a Facebook post .... Here is the original link :

NotYourUncle
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by NotYourUncle »

Artisan wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:24 pm
Khmu Nation wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:13 am There is no conspiracy. Did people use it to their own advantage or to push through agendas they already had? So you mean like any other news worthy event? Or like any event in anyone's life? Yes.

Anyone who thinks it is a conspiracy, an inside job, a controlled demolition etc is a cunt.

You say "There is no conspiracy." followed by "Did people use it to their own advantage or to push through agendas they already had?"
Which kinda aligns with the meaning of conspiracy (a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.)
World Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein ("pull it") bought terrorism insurance two months before 9/11, then collected double its value after it happened.
WTC 7 had offices for the FBI, DEA, CIA, IRS and the SEC. The (top?) floor was a command center specifically designed where officials could gather in case of a serious emergency. It was never used on that day. Luckily no one died in WTC 7.
Rumsfeld and his missing trillions, Enron and it's bankruptcy. All records gone with the demolition of the building.
Put options in huge quantities were being bought on United Airlines and American Airlines stock a day before the event.
The NORAD training exercise (one of these scenarios being run on that day was a "traditional" simulated hijacking),
where even dispatchers got confused whether the info they were getting was real or exercise.
Demolition job done by Mossad.
Excuses for War on Terror, invading other countries to control and steal their resources.
Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Silverstein, Blackwater, the list goes on...
Follow the money...
But in your case dear Khmu Nation, pop a cold beer, relax in your chair and keep on watching Fox News and CNN.
I don't mind being called a c*nt.
At least I am not dumb one, from one c*nt to another.
Awww... you shouldn't use so many big words, it won't make it easy for him to understand..
I think he's probably just scared and doesn't want to face the truth, poor little bubbah
pronouns- it/that
as quite obviously, I identify as a f***ing watermelon
orussey98
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by orussey98 »

rozzieoz wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:02 am Anyone who believes that people can’t be lied to on a mass scale just needs to attend any church on a Sunday. We’ve been conditioned over centuries to accept bullshit as the truth.
Do you think a pandemic can be faked too? :shock:
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Artisan wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 2:24 pm You say "There is no conspiracy." followed by "Did people use it to their own advantage or to push through agendas they already had?"
Which kinda aligns with the meaning of conspiracy (a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.)
World Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein ("pull it") bought terrorism insurance two months before 9/11, then collected double its value after it happened.
WTC 7 had offices for the FBI, DEA, CIA, IRS and the SEC. The (top?) floor was a command center specifically designed where officials could gather in case of a serious emergency. It was never used on that day. Luckily no one died in WTC 7.
Rumsfeld and his missing trillions, Enron and it's bankruptcy. All records gone with the demolition of the building.
Put options in huge quantities were being bought on United Airlines and American Airlines stock a day before the event.
The NORAD training exercise (one of these scenarios being run on that day was a "traditional" simulated hijacking),
where even dispatchers got confused whether the info they were getting was real or exercise.
Demolition job done by Mossad.
Excuses for War on Terror, invading other countries to control and steal their resources.
Bush, Rumsfeld, Cheney, Silverstein, Blackwater, the list goes on...
Follow the money...
But in your case dear Khmu Nation, pop a cold beer, relax in your chair and keep on watching Fox News and CNN.
I don't mind being called a c*nt.
At least I am not dumb one, from one c*nt to another.
You say "There is no conspiracy." followed by "Did people use it to their own advantage or to push through agendas they already had?"
Which kinda aligns with the meaning of conspiracy
No it doesn't. That's how life works from an individuial level to a global level. Shit happens and you make the best of it. No one makes shit happen to make the best of it. That's garbage. And you need to privide links with evidence for all of your grand statements. Without links - and no that doesn't mean linking to an Alex Jones vid - you might as well be writing SANTA CLAUS IS REAL DUDE.

There is NO EVIDENCE 9/11 was an inside job. Yes after it happened certain businesses and individuals made good off of it. That isn't a conspiracy. That is opportunism. I read about all this extensively years ago and I can't be botherd to disprove or debunk every single claim you make but read on if you want. Pop a cold beer, relax in your chair and take your tin foil hat off your head.

http://www.911myths.com/indexold.html

https://www.cfr.org/blog/seven-resource ... y-theories

https://theconversation.com/9-11-conspi ... sed-167353

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions ... ead-today/

etc etc
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic