It's not about the money in Hostess Bars diba?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Jacket
Expatriate
Austria

Re: It's not about the money in Hostess Bars diba?

Post by Jacket »

NokTang wrote:How much are you guys paying the girl for sex. I mean short time, as in about one hour back in your hotel/apartment, including shower and chit chat, no condom, and finishing inside her(when you can physically).
I haven't been back in a while, so I couldn't stay on top of this thread, and now I don't feel like catching up with this shit. All that I want to say is this though: I hope from the bottom of my heart that you slowly and agonizingly die of AIDS you shitty excuse for a human being.
Bei der Weiterbildung; in der Todeszone.
VLayHo-ho-ho
Expatriate
Philippines

Post by VLayHo-ho-ho »

I can't believe this has been going on for 3 pages...

To answer one of your questions Nok Tang, "In The Real World", it doesn't matter if you meet the girl after work or not, "The Real World" doesn't require the use of a bar fine, or any of the words bar and fine with girl.

To humour you, the barfine is between $5-$20 depending on the bar and at the time of the fine.

Short time? I don't know about any of that, but others might have an experience they wish to share.

The last and ONLY time i've had to pay for it was having a quickie with a cashier of a bar near psah chas one time before she started work (because she was gaggin' for me, and I didn't mind havin' a piece of her) and we came to the conclusion that I didn't want her as a girlfriend, at which point she said, "give me $15 please, or up to you."
There was no sarcasm or malice intended during the making of this post.
VLayHo-ho-ho
Expatriate
Philippines

Post by VLayHo-ho-ho »

Jacket wrote:
NokTang wrote:How much are you guys paying the girl for sex. I mean short time, as in about one hour back in your hotel/apartment, including shower and chit chat, no condom, and finishing inside her(when you can physically).
I haven't been back in a while, so I couldn't stay on top of this thread, and now I don't feel like catching up with this shit. All that I want to say is this though: I hope from the bottom of my heart that you slowly and agonizingly die of AIDS you shitty excuse for a human being.
I also agree with Jacket. The no condom thing is disgraceful. I'm glad I haven't been with a bar girl for years.
There was no sarcasm or malice intended during the making of this post.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

The replies in this thread are hilarious...almost 1am I should go to bed, but I will hunt around for 2 or 3 more cans. Noktang and his GOGO hookers in the younger day man...drawing comparison between Pattaya and Phnom Penh. Glad he is disappointed.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
alan999
Tourist

Post by alan999 »

PP has at least 3 places where you can find live cash games. Small stakes can be played at the Red Fox Bar in Riverside on st. 136. Riverking Poker Club games consist of $1-2 NLH all the way to $5-10 PLO with 5 tables but usually 3-4 are used. You can find the location on google maps or go to their FB page for more info. Naga Has $1-2 games with two tables, in which games usually start around 9-10 at night. Playing poker in PP is much better than Snooky or SR.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

it has got to be a bot.
NokTang
Expatriate

Post by NokTang »

frank lee bent wrote:it has got to be a bot.
We never did get a price discussion going, only once again two boyish childlike personal attacks. Regarding poker at NAGA, it is certainly higher limits or at least much more money than $1.usd Texas HoldUm. I've seen thousands of dollars on the table.
neuropathic
Expatriate
Bangladesh

Post by neuropathic »

NokTang wrote:2. How much are you guys paying the girl for sex. I mean short time, as in about one hour back in your hotel/apartment, including shower and chit chat, no condom, and finishing inside her(when you can physically).
You are a fucking idiot piece-of-shit scum. Why don't you fuck off back to Pattaya while you still can, kee nok.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Jacket wrote:
That's a little much....
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
Jacket
Expatriate
Austria

Post by Jacket »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:
Jacket wrote:
That's a little much....
Yeah, maybe. But c'mon! WTF is wrong with this asshat?
Bei der Weiterbildung; in der Todeszone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic