Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
MG3
Expatriate

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by MG3 »

For a dead lady she sure gets beaten up a lot.
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Woman Accuses Egyptian Expat in Cambodia of Murdering Her Friend & Trying to Kill Her

Post by orichá »

I shouldn't bother adding to this time-wasting thread, but...

...Several months ago Ananke Sindakate's FB page popped up in my "suggested friends" feed, lol... At that time, she was posting about ten to twenty links per day with commentary, mostly to songs or movies. She appeared to be more literate and well-read than anyone else I have ever noticed in Cambodia, and so young. She described herself as a Cambodian mix from California. However, she was/is suffering serious delusions about being watched by the CIA... Anyway, after suggesting on her FB page that, maybe her love for Russia and its dictator was perhaps the result of propaganda, she promptly took me for one of the countless policemen shadowing her -- and blocked me.

She appears to be a classic 'paranoid-schizophrenic', (natural, or ritalin-adderal-meth induced)... with a dose of multiple-personality disorder thrown in, perhaps...

As others have noted, "Bossho" and "C0NTRAPASSO" may be one and the same person, just as they may or may not be Jenny / Ananke herself... But there are other socks on this thread, like, "SwiftAsTHOT" and Reddit's "Throawaylien" ...and there's "FOJ" and "conneries". . .

Anyway, it's a sad thing when an intelligent thing like Ananke suffers from mental illness, and is attracted by bad johns, druggies -- and can't find a decent guy. Inferiority complex? Or, simply the Ruski part of her?

Anyway, this whole thread confirms my decision to forever avoid Phnom Penh. The riverside in particular is a petri dish foaming over with yeasty, lowlife bacteria...

~~~~~
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:48 am Can I just mention before this thread is closed that I would be totally into this chick if she was down to chill. :?
It isn't looking like she is chilling anytime soon.

I knew she wasn't dead although she maybe working on it.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

Firstly, I am not stalking her. That being said, I was #TeamJenny from day 1. It looks as if she has left Cambodia. I saw her at the airport on Saturday lunchtime. She is pretty fit.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
DankSinatra
BANNED
New Zealand

Post by DankSinatra »

On her Facebook page she states she was about to have a meal opposite Golden Shithole and thought a bottle of vino at the Nigerian bar would be a fine start to her her fine dining affair on St51...So classy and I REALLY belive her.
kiwikiwon
Tourist
Puerto Rico

Post by kiwikiwon »

In Siem Reap now and have just met this girl Jenny who happens to be lovely

Wondering if there anything that can be done to have this thread taken down and honestly puzzled by some of the comments
MDB
Expatriate
Canada

Post by MDB »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:48 am Does anyone else think that a prolific poster in this thread is loopy Jenny?
Well spotted.
Same thing happened in the (connected) John James Green thread.
MDB
Expatriate
Canada

Post by MDB »

dpv wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:30 pm Which one of you is John Green?

Well, what do we have here?
Shall we merge the threads now?
ofparadise
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ofparadise »

john here.... but sadly not green just brown.
Locked Previous topicNext topic