Donald Trump's Florida Home Raided by FBI

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Donald Trump's Florida Home Raided by FBI

Post by Username Taken »

TWY
Expatriate
Macedonia

Post by TWY »

I saw a short report tonight that the target of the raid were documents relating to..... Russia Collusion investigation.

I hope against hope that isn't the case.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

I just read the warrant, and it didn’t reference anything related to Russia or any other specific subject except for classified documents and Presidential records he was not entitled to have.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Kenr wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:58 pm I just read the warrant, and it didn’t reference anything related to Russia or any other specific subject except for classified documents and Presidential records he was not entitled to have.
Considering the documents were planted by the DOJ and FBI and police etc I would expect nothing less than conclusive evidence that he was friends with Putin and that fat kid and Darth Vader and ultimately Satan. Lock her up! Build the wall! Check the laptop! 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

@JB: plz use xtra care with Swiftopian satire here. Too many here won't get the gag and will run with it.
TWY
Expatriate
Macedonia

Post by TWY »

Kenr wrote: Thu Aug 18, 2022 10:58 pm I just read the warrant, and it didn’t reference anything related to Russia or any other specific subject except for classified documents and Presidential records he was not entitled to have.
-------------------------

Where did you find the warrant? I just looked and I don't see anything new aside from the court hearing yesterday about Freedom of Information Request court hearing yesterday. If you could provide a link its appreciated.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

TWY wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:47 am

Where did you find the warrant? I just looked and I don't see anything new aside from the court hearing yesterday about Freedom of Information Request court hearing yesterday. If you could provide a link its appreciated.
It’s on the web. I am on my IPhone and I don’t know how to copy and paste, but it’s on there from several different sources with the actual 7 page copy of the warrant and the receipt of everything that was confiscated.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

TWY wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:47 am

I typed “Trump warrant”, and washingtonpost.com has a copy of it, amongst others.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:04 am He does know that four presidents were assassinated and at least two more (that I remember) were almost assassinated, right?

Apparently LBJ actively considered the fact that 1 in 5 vice presidents became president after the death of the incumbent president. Kennedy was the 35th president and before he died there were 7 previous deaths in office.

LBJ calculated that as Kennedy defeated him for the nomination his chances of ever getting the nomination and winning a general election (given his age and Kennedy's youth) was very low, so 1 in 5 were pretty good odds. He was right.

https://podcasts.apple.com/au/podcast/l ... 0556126832
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Username Taken wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 4:32 pm
Will be interesting to see how history will judge her and the rest of the Republican Party.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic