Good massage with happy ending

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Good massage with happy ending

Post by Freightdog »

On a serious note, where is our intrepid hero?
He landed over a month ago. There’s an absence of posts regarding strange sightings of a bow-legged fella walking gingerly down 172. He must be fit to burst with an incredible case of blue-wotsits by now.
Given the previous contributions, I’d have expected a victory post by now.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Freightdog wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:33 pm On a serious note, where is our intrepid hero?
He landed over a month ago. There’s an absence of posts regarding strange sightings of a bow-legged fella walking gingerly down 172. He must be fit to burst with an incredible case of blue-wotsits by now.
probably went to M-spa like I suggested and chocked on a piece of local kielbasa
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Freightdog wrote: Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:33 pm On a serious note, where is our intrepid hero?
How long has it been? Maybe he's still in there :D
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic