American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
tears_in_rain
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by tears_in_rain »

I'm not sure which is more fascinating? The fact that this violent midget (Aaron) actually thinks that he is a virtuous person, doing good for humanity; or the fact that people on this forum relentlessly troll him, patently revealing their flawed character; offloading their repressed anger.

I know that the Internet brings out the trolling tendencies in people, but fucking hell, why :beer1: :beer1: do you not check yourselves? Hiding behind your little keyboards, spewing your poison. It's truly pathetic.

Anyway... back to my afternoon reading... :beer1:
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

tears_in_rain wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:21 pm I'm not sure which is more fascinating? The fact that this violent midget (Aaron) actually thinks that he is a virtuous person, doing good for humanity; or the fact that people on this forum relentlessly troll him, patently revealing their flawed character; offloading their repressed anger.

I know that the Internet brings out the trolling tendencies in people, but fucking hell, why :beer1: :beer1: do you not check yourselves? Hiding behind your little keyboards, spewing your poison. It's truly pathetic.

aaa well we are all flawed in some way ;) and trolling Aaron is not the worse flaw in world.
“The journey, not the arrival, matters.”
– T. S. Eliot
mossie
Expatriate
Finland

Post by mossie »

Absolutely not. Just fuck him.
angsta
Expatriate
Congo

Post by angsta »

tears_in_rain wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:21 pm The fact that this violent midget (Aaron)
Wait, he's a midget? How tall is he?
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

tears_in_rain wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:21 pm I'm not sure which is more fascinating?
It is curious. Slow days here, the Aaron thread perks up, over on the TOF where they refer to CEO as TOF, the TOF bashing thread does similar.
Still, at least it hasn’t gone the way of the Chinese.
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

It's this thread that has Aaron thinking he's famous hahaha. Without it he wouldn't have the attention he is so desperate for so you could say this thread serves multiple purposes. 1 it gives him the attention he is desperate for, 2 it serves as a warning for people to be careful of this nutjob and 3 it provides some kind of entertainment.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

tears_in_rain wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:21 pm I'm not sure which is more fascinating? The fact that this violent midget (Aaron) actually thinks that he is a virtuous person, doing good for humanity; or the fact that people on this forum relentlessly troll him, patently revealing their flawed character; offloading their repressed anger.

Oh hi Image !
You can take off your mask, it's pretty hot in here
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

angsta wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:42 pm
tears_in_rain wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:21 pm The fact that this violent midget (Aaron)
Wait, he's a midget? How tall is he?
im guessing around 5.6ft, anyone seen him in real life?
– T. S. Eliot
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

hburns wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 7:21 pm It's this thread that has Aaron thinking he's famous hahaha. Without it he wouldn't have the attention he is so desperate for so you could say this thread serves multiple purposes. 1 it gives him the attention he is desperate for, 2 it serves as a warning for people to be careful of this nutjob and 3 it provides some kind of entertainment.
Hats off to you sir, great observation sir....this thread is the circle that keeps giving ;)
– T. S. Eliot
Pope2Pope
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pope2Pope »

Ghostwriter wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:54 pm

Oh hi Image !
You can take off your mask, it's pretty hot in here
haha i was thinking the same, tears_in_rain profile picture should be a picture of that "Im retarded & my name is A. Eyman" hat
– T. S. Eliot
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic