WTB "herb" pipes / water pipes

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Deadbeat_dad
Tourist
Great Britain

WTB "herb" pipes / water pipes

Post by Deadbeat_dad »

Title has it all. Anyone know where I can get these?

Thanks
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: WTB "herb" pipes / water pipes

Post by pissontheroof »

There was a place in sihanoukville years ago , but I had 2 quality bongs sent to me ,
I still use the fluorescent glow in the dark pink one everyday
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Deadbeat_dad
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Deadbeat_dad »

I had a great one I bought from England a few years ago, but dropped it recently.
I managed to find a bong, but would like a small pipe also.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Yea I had a few nice glass ones also in sihanoukville , but they all broke , I eventually bought all in the shop and broke them all when they bounced out of my basket and hit the pavement , i recently discovered the stem and bowl would fit the everyday bong , which gave me time ( long time ) to soak the original and unclog / de-tar it . The glass one is better .
I’m wishing for something jamacain like this ,, I could get a vape but since the last year of covid i been off the vape and it feels ok
I would rather be on the local junk . I just like the idea of going into a shop and buying a pack or a carton of prerolled jamacains.
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
WillieW
Expatriate
Bhutan

Post by WillieW »

Go down to the local hardware store , get a few supplies and make your own. Its not difficult.
Be your own toy.
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

Ever tried a watermelon? Just need some kind of a cone piece. We use apples here as they have a natural cone where the stem was. I did a lot of searching. Found some stone and wood ones at the Russian market. And there's a shop near the bookshop that's near the pagoda, have forgotten the name, that sells those white and blue ceramic ones with a metal stem. I reckon those walking sellers would do well with a few bongs and pipes.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic