Chinese English Translator

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
darkhat
Tourist

Chinese English Translator

Post by darkhat »

Looking for 3 Chinese English Translators to work on-site for a minimum one year project.
Free housing and 4 meals per day included.
Salary $1500-2500 per month depending on skill level and ability to participate in other tasks besides translating.
12 hours per day, 2 days off per month and 15-30 days paid annual vacation.
You don't have to (but a plus) be able to read or write Chinese, if you can interpret everyday conversations.
If you can refer me a translator, I will pay you $500.
If arriving from overseas, I will pay for flights, visa, insurance, work permit and any other costs.

contact on whatsapp +855716239690