Horse heiress and detox guru, 46, charged with having sex with 14 yr old boy 4 times in 1 day (video)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Horse heiress and detox guru, 46, charged with having sex with 14 yr old boy 4 times in 1 day (video)

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Stick around awhile, you'll get used to Johnnie Boy going nuclear at the drop of a hat .... personal insults while never actually addressing the comments he's yapping off about is par for the course .... Welcome, and thanks for having the courage to espouse opinions that are your own ... You'll not win many friends amongst the virtue signaling masses herein but so what .... To thine own self be true ....

mossie wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:51 am
John Bingham wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:48 am That's okay, most of the posters here don't seem to get it either. Don't beat yourself up over it, it seems that being a middle or old-aged predator hitting on pubescent kids is normal in this group. Good luck with that and your lack of moral compass. :BangHead:
What the fuck you are saying here? Are you calling me to be some child fucker?
PM me if you have any other of bs like this. This post made me quite mad, kind of postal.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Horse heiress and detox guru, 46, charged with having sex with 14 yr old boy 4 times in 1 day (video)

Post by John Bingham »

Going nuclear? Such a snowflake. And we've already established that you don't have any opinions of your own, you just parrot the cult line.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
SlowJoe
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SlowJoe »

Who's "we"?

I take issue when people tell me what I think when I don't, so just say that you don't think he has opinions of his own and own up to it, not pretend that "everyone" agrees with you.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Last time I mentioned his lack of originality quite a few posters agreed. So that's the "we".
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic