Monthly tarif ?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Monthly tarif ?

Post by Freightdog »

For something different from the ordinary, 2 humps for the price of one?

The bactrian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ot Mean Loi
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ot Mean Loi »

Of course, as the saying goes about so many of life's luxuries, if you have to ask how much a mini-harem costs then you obviously can't afford one.

OML
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Ot Mean Loi wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:05 pm Of course, as the saying goes about so many of life's luxuries, if you have to ask how much a mini-harem costs then you obviously can't afford one.

OML
There's always Go Fund Me if it's a real emergency. :cry:

Template for the OP:
"I am posting this on behalf of a friend, who in order to get his needs met, must be looked after by a harem of women who will cater to his every whim. Unfortunately, my friend has discovered that the women must be paid, and that his travel insurance policy does not cover this type of emergency.

This guy, who I have known for years, has a big heart and is always ready to help others (for example, he is ready to hire 3 women instead of 1.)
[Insert photo of guy playing with a cute kitten here. :Rose: ]

So please, everyone, look into your consciences, have some empathy, and imagine if you were in his position. Wouldn't you be grateful if strangers sent you a load of money to set up a harem ? You bet you would.
So please send cash or your bank card with pin number to: ****** ******** "
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

I think you should consider how many girls you are comfortable with on a motorbike. To be honest with you 3 sounds like an accident waiting to happen.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
oldfatbarang
Expatriate

Post by oldfatbarang »

Three Asian women will not get along together in a relationship like that.I have known guys in Thailand who tried it.It never worked out for any of them.They will not get along and turn the place that they live in into a combat zone or they will get along great and start looking for and finding faults in the guy that they are with and make him miserable until he pays them off and sends them back to where he found them.
RedBull
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by RedBull »

Nobody will believe me but I actually had a harder time to get rid of the girls than to pick them up.

I was young, pretty goodlooking and kind.

I never in my life paid a girl for the deed, but, of course I gave some money to them every now and then. But to be honest those were peanuts.

I let them stay in my house, and we would basically share all meals together. So yeah, in some way I did pay for it. But find me a married guy who doesn't do exactly the same.

They were all "working" girls, but they'd rather spent the day with me then to go to work, even though I barely gave them anything.

I visited a few of their houses and it wasn't hard to understand why they'd rather stay at mine.

Proud? No. Did I enjoy it? Definitely. Sad for them? Yeah. But I guess I was too young to realize it.

Because hey, I was only about 18. Nevertheless I hope all of them are doing fine. But to be honest, I'm not sure about a few of them.

Anyway, if you can manage to be young, a little bit handsome and kind, then you won't need any money and you'll actually get annoyed by the fact that some days there would be 3 girls banging on your door.

If you're nothing of the things I mentioned above, I guess you just need a lot of money, or maybe just grow up and forget about it.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

That was my experience too when I first came here a quarter of a century ago.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Easy to find. Much harder to get rid of.😎
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

canucklhead wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2023 12:43 pm Easy to find. Much harder to get rid of.😎
Nothing like a three hours relationship :facepalm:
Boredom is like a shroud
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

I saw program about harem rentals in Las Vegas. 200 thousand for a weekend. Girls are professional models from LA and elsewhere.

Apparently the organizers have social media pages full of pictures of girls and and email address, otherwise nothing else.

Making one woman happy is a full time job for me. Can’t imagine trying to make many happy at the same time. Unless the others call the one, ‘mom’.

Tongue in cheek response, of course.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic