SOLD - Old-Skool Honda Dream for SALE - PP

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
HotRecruiter
Expatriate

SOLD - Old-Skool Honda Dream for SALE - PP

Post by HotRecruiter »

Hello, All!

My old reliable bike for sale, $350. I'll miss her. I have TOO many bikes, and I've outgrown her. Papers and plates.

STANDARD, reliable bike! I'll miss her. Better than a Dae Lim, you can't take those on the highway very fast at all. Semi-automatic, with plates and papers. No card, but I can get one for $40. :)

VERY reliable, has NEVER failed me, and has taken me from PP up Bokor Mountain TWICE (good torque on this newer, replacement engine, same model, 110cc, they don't make them like they used to), once with two girls on the back. Good times. Been all over Sihanoukville, Kep, and Kampot with this reliable bike. All with new oil changes for each trip.

Yup! She appears a bit battered, but for $20, you can put all new plastics on her. Or I can help you do that too, I just hardly have the time anymore ...

1997 Honda Dream, $350, PM me, [email protected] for more info.

Larger, better mirrors for road-riding, and I had them SOLDERED on, so no one can steal them. Great for shopping, has a big basket up front (also acts as a nice bumper, I learned that on a rental bike!) and 3 hooks to carry bags and helmets, etc.

This bike is recently serviced, new spark plug, fresh oil, newish battery, and a lubed chain. You can see the new spark plug container in the shopping basket up front.

FRONT VIEW - notice the new spark plug case

Newish tires, see the pics below.

Clean engine, the strong 110cc, a bit more torque than most comparable bikes these days:

Soldered-On, Larger Mirrors - Gauges don't work, but can be replaced for about $30.

$350, PM me, [email protected] for more info. :)