Cambodian buses online.

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cambodian buses online.

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:35 am Giant Ibis is one of the more reputable companies. Their website looks up to date and they do online bookings
https://www.giantibis.com/

Recent forum discussion on Giant Ibis here:
general-chatter/giant-ibis-hit-and-run- ... ant%20ibis
UPDATE: 2022 Schedules
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

I used Giant Ibis a couple of times this month .... one trip was the overnight from SR to Kampot .... every trip was on time and both the on bus & office staff were efficient; friendly and spoke good English.

I did my booking online, the website is easy to navigate. Both printed and electronic tickets are accepted at the checkin counters.

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:07 pm
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:35 am Giant Ibis is one of the more reputable companies. Their website looks up to date and they do online bookings
https://www.giantibis.com/

Recent forum discussion on Giant Ibis here:
general-chatter/giant-ibis-hit-and-run- ... ant%20ibis
UPDATE: 2022 Schedules
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

I just took a quick look at bookme bus, it’s quite simple, beats the UK’s National Express, hands down.
Having used a few of the coach services, such as sleeper coach to Banlung for me, or the entire tribe and my mother down to Sihanouk on the sleeper service, it’s clear that Cambodia can teach a few developed countries a thing or two.

Maybe make the first post a sticky?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic