What prize do I have?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: What prize do I have?

Post by pissontheroof »

Ok you confirmed what i thought all right , can i get an answer from jamie ?
It ain’t important enuf for a pvt message to him .
Somebody said one said don’t fornicate with over 5 people ,
My sex life is over so i don’t care but what a tease for the illiterate mf’rs here in the kingdum
Power to the the people !
I took to cambodia 🇰🇭 beer when it first hit the scene and been an addict since .
I found fault in every other brew here .
Why don’t one of you poll guys do one on that subject?
Who stuck with the other older ones ? I realize the poll would be flawed because most respondents cant vote here unlike the amerikan erections
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

pissontheroof wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:32 pm unlike the amerikan erections
"amerikan erections" are fake news, lol. :plus1:
Let us know when you win the motorbike ! I won a motorbike helmet once. :thumb: It was a really classy, "Cambodia Beer" helmet.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:33 pm
Let us know when you win the motorbike ! I won a motorbike helmet once. :thumb: It was a really classy, "Cambodia Beer" helmet.
Did it fit you?
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Kammekor wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:10 pm
Anchor Moy wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:33 pm
Did it fit you?
Yeah it did. I was so cool with my Cambodia Beer motorbike helmet lol :assasin:
But, unfortunately, the husband of my beer seller was pissed off because ... I dunno exactly , but he thought that he should get the cool helmet that I won, because he and his wife sold me the winning beer tab.

Never mind. I changed beer shops because it got too weird. Kept the helmet.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

[/quote]

Never mind. I changed beer shops because it got too weird. Kept the helmet.
[/quote]

Is that the one with the square back that looks like you allready got rear ended ?

I wouldn’t be caught alive or dead with one of them on my head . I
woulda gladly rejected that for whatever i could get for it .
( even a kiss 😘 ).
Yeap the price of beer went up , my old place near my old house gives me a quarter ( 25¢ ) off what I can get it for at the new shop near my new apartment .. I used to think i had a drinking problem , but i cut down so much i know i would be in god’s good grace if there was such a thing . But i gave up hope of winning any prizes , i blame china for everything , and joe biden . A friend of mine said they had a gay pride 🏳️‍🌈 flag up at the embassy yesturdday , that makes me ..
love donald trump and can’t wait until he’s back
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Flexxman
Expatriate

Post by Flexxman »

[/quote]
When I had the bar some time ago Angkor beer approached me wanting to put up the signage, they took details of the name of the bar and measurements, they gave me bar towels and beer mats, pens and books, also they choose where to place a few posters. Angkor beer were now my new promoters. The understanding is they take care of you, and you buy beer directly from the Angkor outlet. All good at the offset, but then I noticed others in the area got more support in ways of more promotions and freebees if you like, from new glasses, tee shirts, even to the expence of display beer coolers, obviously too Khmer bars had more support and promotions then your western bar. I was not just bars, restaurants and shops.
[/quote]

Hmm, already typed reply to this old message so might as well post.

The 'sponsoring' by the breweries is (was?) very generous. Similar experience (ages ago though) that Angkor provided free signage etc. When Cambodia beer was a relatively new upcoming player and wanted to get more exposure/market share they were even more so. Changed brands and received new signage, umbrellas, boxes and boxes of pitchers, glasses, etc etc. Cleaning of the draught system each time when new barrels were delivered and all that. Cambodia Beer t-shirts and for other drinks from the Khmer Beverages stable like Joop juices at the time. Best part of the deal was the number of barrels delivered/sold were recorded and a free one delivered along when a set number was sold. The Coca Cola fridge with glass door was also received free of charge so it wasn't limited to beer.

With (Western) new year in Sihanoukville were always 'promotions' on Ocheteal with all beer brands present with freebies to win. Prizes were won right there, I remember one time it was on Victory Beach and the table next to me won a motorbike at the Ganzberg pavillion/stage.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Flexxman wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 4:29 pm
When I had the bar some time ago Angkor beer approached me wanting to put up the signage, they took details of the name of the bar and measurements, they gave me bar towels and beer mats, pens and books, also they choose where to place a few posters. Angkor beer were now my new promoters. The understanding is they take care of you, and you buy beer directly from the Angkor outlet. All good at the offset, but then I noticed others in the area got more support in ways of more promotions and freebees if you like, from new glasses, tee shirts, even to the expence of display beer coolers, obviously too Khmer bars had more support and promotions then your western bar. I was not just bars, restaurants and shops.
[/quote]

Hmm, already typed reply to this old message so might as well post.

The 'sponsoring' by the breweries is (was?) very generous. Similar experience (ages ago though) that Angkor provided free signage etc. When Cambodia beer was a relatively new upcoming player and wanted to get more exposure/market share they were even more so. Changed brands and received new signage, umbrellas, boxes and boxes of pitchers, glasses, etc etc. Cleaning of the draught system each time when new barrels were delivered and all that. Cambodia Beer t-shirts and for other drinks from the Khmer Beverages stable like Joop juices at the time. Best part of the deal was the number of barrels delivered/sold were recorded and a free one delivered along when a set number was sold. The Coca Cola fridge with glass door was also received free of charge so it wasn't limited to beer.

With (Western) new year in Sihanoukville were always 'promotions' on Ocheteal with all beer brands present with freebies to win. Prizes were won right there, I remember one time it was on Victory Beach and the table next to me won a motorbike at the Ganzberg pavillion/stage.
[/quote]
Yes, that's what the breweries did, "sponsor". So, I kept to the agreement with Angkor beer, I must say I didn't get many promotions, probably because I didn't sell much of their product. It's all down to what the customer wants at the end of the day, and a good deal of them wanted to drink Cambodia beer, that I would buy with soft drinks from the local shop to me, so that gave them regular support too.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

pissontheroof wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 11:01 am Hello , I know now when I won a free beer .
Same as before But i quit in january and just restarted now they got some new “ sayings “ ,
I know it s superstitious or gay to wonder but i do .. is there a code or guide out there ?
Just for fun , ( asking for a friend ) he is too shy to ask the only cambodian friend he has who can read such bs Image
Attn: jamie .
upload some close ups and ill tell you what they say :beer3:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
vivathedivas
BANNED
Australia

Post by vivathedivas »

Years back Metfone spsonsored an i-phone competition. 25 people won, and they all trekked to Pnom Penh, where they were inormed that there was a mistake, thye hadn't won an i-phone but around $5 airtime

Thus was born a new Apple product, the lie-phone

https://opendevelopmentcambodia.net/new ... n-promise/
Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic