Rapey Kampot Druggies

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
wolfspunk666
Tourist
Cambodia

Re: Rapey Kampot Druggies

Post by wolfspunk666 »

Inzman wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:39 pm Don’t do drugs kids 😏
That`s not the topic.
I`m not into drugs.
The topic is to stay somewhere and people put drugs in your food/drink, without you knowing or want this.
But seems i am not the target for them, as this happens only to women in their twenties and not to guys in the fifties in this case. ;)
But who knows? If they want to rob someone, they probably don`t care about age/sex.
I am not sissy like, i was just thinking about to visit some places in Kampot and want to prevent "surprises".
I am travelling in SEA now for about 30 years and never something like that happened. And i want to keep it like that.
I never read similar stories about other places in Cambo, so it seems Kampot is a "special place" for this kind of stuff.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

wolfspunk666 wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:53 pm
Inzman wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:39 pm Don’t do drugs kids 😏
That`s not the topic.
I`m not into drugs.
The topic is to stay somewhere and people put drugs in your food/drink, without you knowing or want this.
But seems i am not the target for them, as this happens only to women in their twenties and not to guys in the fifties in this case. ;)
But who knows? If they want to rob someone, they probably don`t care about age/sex.
I am not sissy like, i was just thinking about to visit some places in Kampot and want to prevent "surprises".
I am travelling in SEA now for about 30 years and never something like that happened. And i want to keep it like that.
I never read similar stories about other places in Cambo, so it seems Kampot is a "special place" for this kind of stuff.
Nothing special about Kampot, and frankly it's very tame and extremely safe. Much safer than PP, SR, and SHV.
Some poor woman had a public meltdown on the internet a while back and I hope she is recovering now.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Yet another report of sexual assault from the Kampot Noticeboard. All well and good reporting it to the hostel, but really needs to be reported to the police

rabbitoh
BANNED
Puerto Rico

Post by rabbitoh »

Someone mentioned something about roofee type sht only happening to young women.
Not true. Gamblers beware, even if you're in shorts and flip flops at a dive.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

It's like an episode of The Serpent
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Khmu Nation wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:43 am It's like an episode of The Serpent
Yes, a tamed down fictional version of The Serpent where instead of people being murdered they are given hallucinogens for free and then mysterious bad guys spy on them from secret rooms.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic