glass tank girls

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: glass tank girls

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Friaharo1 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:50 pm Hi guys! I would love to join the VIP section to learn more about the local fun. Other than fish tanks, are there great massage places with happy ending you would recommend?
Used to be rubba-dub-dub (three men in a tub), on the corner of 1st and last. Ask for Frank.

Or the blind guy, who's directions are shit, but he also does curtains, so you can pull yourself together.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:01 pm it"s not rocket scienece. Just take out US$500 from an Atm, go to a 10,000 riel masssage shop, and see what happens. :-o
I’m guessing it’s his own happy ending that he’s interested in. Relief, not relieved.

I’m presuming he.
In this brave and inclusive new world, we don’t hear of the fairer sex asking about happy endings. Could be a business opportunity…
Gman91
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Gman91 »

252 is not open anymore, when you get to the old spot its all dingy and rundown. There is a "hotel" next to it where you go in and the desk lady will call someone for you. It'll run you about 80 bucks and it's pretty mediocre.
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Matty9999 »

bobjane wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:20 pm do u guys know placess where girls in glass tank and we can pick by number
Ive seen a place like this in Pattaya.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Freightdog wrote:
Anchor Moy wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:01 pm it"s not rocket scienece. Just take out US$500 from an Atm, go to a 10,000 riel masssage shop, and see what happens. :-o
I’m guessing it’s his own happy ending that he’s interested in. Relief, not relieved.

I’m presuming he.
In this brave and inclusive new world, we don’t hear of the fairer sex asking about happy endings. Could be a business opportunity…
There are many of the fairer sex asking. Except they aren’t foreigners, they are Khmer. And they don’t get their advice from this forum.

Now as to where the ‘land whales’ foreigner women go to get their happy endings, I’d be afraid to know.

Completely tongue in cheek response.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

There are a huge number of very attractive, well-educated and in-shape young western women working in Cambodia these days. It's not OXFAM in the 80s anymore. Your stereotype has aged like milk NKOTB.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:13 pm
Freightdog wrote:

I’m presuming he.
There are many of the fairer sex asking. Except they aren’t foreigners, they are Khmer. And they don’t get their advice from this forum.

Now as to where the ‘land whales’ foreigner women go to get their happy endings, I’d be afraid to know.

Completely tongue in cheek response.
Thanks for quoting me one year later. Indeed, thanks for catching up.

Sadly, the He/She debate re: happy endings, would now result in less consternation at the concept of happy endings, and more for the fact that the unlimited number of pseudo-genders haven’t had their own version devised.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic