And the Winner is... This Year's Miss World Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: And the Winner is... This Year's Miss World Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 4:48 pm
So there is one year left for you to work hard, Miss Cambodia, as the fans hope that you will try to improve your walk
What the fuck does this mean?
It means she walks like a farmer and will have to undergo extensive rehabilitation.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
hairdo
BANNED
Guam

Post by hairdo »

Just book the top floor of a hotel and invite everyone to a free party. Winner gets all.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

I guess i'll just update my "potentially rather disapointing rides" folder then...
ImageImageImageImage
LIVIDZX
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by LIVIDZX »

mossie wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:30 pm Am I the only one that thinks she looks like a dude?
Buzz Lightyear wants his chin back!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

They probably look a lot different and better in real life. Those aren't professional photos and I wonder why they are using them? A few years back the six best contenders for one of these contests turned up in work. I had my photo taken with them, as you do. They all looked well but only one was really stunning. Of course I know they are well out of my league but I couldn't help thinking that I see lots of women everyday who look just as good or better.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic